Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [118]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,792
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       16 Apr 2018 #1131

    Wynona said: View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.

    Johnny and I walked 1/3 mile this morning. Not a long way, but it's a start.

    Weather is improving and we should have some Spring weather for the next few days.

    Later ...
    Afternoon Wynona. That's good that Johnny can get a bit of exercise.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 9,921
    Mint 18.3
       16 Apr 2018 #1132

    I got real lucky Saturday a tornado struck only about 1/4 mile from me and went 4.5 miles away from me.

    Story
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 9,763
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
    Thread Starter
       16 Apr 2018 #1133

    Thanks Andre.

    They are now saying 104,000 are without power. It was 66,000 this morning. The electrical workers are going to to be dragging their butts at the end of this. They really do an excellent job.

    Wow beeman, that is scary. Tornado's are very destructive at any level.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,792
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       16 Apr 2018 #1134

    labeeman said: View Post
    I got real lucky Saturday a tornado struck only about 1/4 mile from me and went 4.5 miles away from me.

    Story
    That's too close.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,160
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       16 Apr 2018 #1135

    labeeman said: View Post
    I got real lucky Saturday a tornado struck only about 1/4 mile from me and went 4.5 miles away from me.

    Story
    That was close...

    I have T'storms closing around here, may leave early tonight
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    16 Apr 2018 #1136

    AndreTen said: View Post
    That was close...

    I have T'storms closing around here, may leave early tonight
    You stay safe, when I get a bad thunderstorm, I always shut down my rig .....not worth risking it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,160
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       16 Apr 2018 #1137

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    You stay safe, when I get a bad thunderstorm, I always shut down my rig .....not worth risking it.
    Think it's calming down a bit.. Hear it, but stays couple of miles away... Think we're getting the next blast in an hour or so
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    16 Apr 2018 #1138

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Think it's calming down a bit.. Hear it, but stays couple of miles away... Think we're getting the next blast in an hour or so
    This has been one strange April for us over here, coldest April on record I believe.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    16 Apr 2018 #1139

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    This has been one strange April for us over here, coldest April on record I believe.
    It is almost the wettest here, we have had almost 4 inches of rain 1n 16 days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,160
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       16 Apr 2018 #1140

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    This has been one strange April for us over here, coldest April on record I believe.
    It was March, which was cold here. April is serving us fine so far. We'll have temps in 70s later this week and storms should stop tomorrow.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [105] in Chillout Room
163010
Last One To Post Wins [80] in Chillout Room
Hello Texas Chainsaw Wynona :shock: A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [74] in Chillout Room
Its kinda funny watching Sammy, she can't go out to pee, because of this storm, so when she does go on the floor, she looks soooo guilty .....poor Sammy. She is doing well thou ...proud of her. :)
Last One To Post Wins [49] in Chillout Room
Hi rvb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQeb269bvLc&feature=youtu.be
Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.
Find Us