Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [118]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,793
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       16 Apr 2018 #1121

    Edwin said: View Post
    Mornin folks...
    hope y'all are good...
    weather here is dreary, coffee's goin down nicely.
    Morning Edwin. I'm overdue another one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 9,783
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
    Thread Starter
       16 Apr 2018 #1122

    Evening Keith, Andre.

    Afternoon Edwin

    Well three hours of hell with my darling

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	715.9 KB 
ID:	184994

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	851.0 KB 
ID:	184995

    Just phoned the town to ask where the street plows are? They are out working sir.

    Probably sitting round the corner. Now that I'm in dry and warm he'll fire that puppy up and tear down the street.

    Soaked right to the bone, right through my jacket, sweatshirt and t-shirt. It is pouring rain and snowing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,166
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       16 Apr 2018 #1123

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Evening Keith, Andre.

    Afternoon Edwin

    Well three hours of hell with my darling

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	715.9 KB 
ID:	184994

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	851.0 KB 
ID:	184995

    Just phoned the town to ask where the street plows are? They are out working sir.

    Probably sitting round the corner. Now that I'm in dry and warm he'll fire that puppy up and tear down the street.

    Soaked right to the bone, right through my jacket, sweatshirt and t-shirt. It is pouring rain and snowing.
    Hate that, Ken. Is it over now? Trees are still standing, so that's good news
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    16 Apr 2018 #1124

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Evening Keith, Andre.

    Afternoon Edwin

    Well three hours of hell with my darling

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	715.9 KB 
ID:	184994

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	851.0 KB 
ID:	184995

    Just phoned the town to ask where the street plows are? They are out working sir.

    Probably sitting round the corner. Now that I'm in dry and warm he'll fire that puppy up and tear down the street.

    Soaked right to the bone, right through my jacket, sweatshirt and t-shirt. It is pouring rain and snowing.
    WoW Ken, you got a lot of snow, I didn't get anywhere near that amount, its still sleeting here and roads are icy.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,180
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       16 Apr 2018 #1125

    Good afternoon everyone.

    Johnny and I walked 1/3 mile this morning. Not a long way, but it's a start.

    Weather is improving and we should have some Spring weather for the next few days.

    Later ...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,166
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       16 Apr 2018 #1126

    Wynona said: View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.

    Johnny and I walked 1/3 mile this morning. Not a long way, but it's a start.

    Weather is improving and we should have some Spring weather for the next few days.

    Later ...
    Afternoon WynonaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes.gif 
Views:	36 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	185013
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    16 Apr 2018 #1127

    Edwin said: View Post
    Mornin folks...
    hope y'all are good...
    weather here is dreary, coffee's goin down nicely.
    Wynona said: View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.

    Johnny and I walked 1/3 mile this morning. Not a long way, but it's a start.

    Weather is improving and we should have some Spring weather for the next few days.

    Later ...
    Hi there Edwin and Wynona:) Good news Wynona
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 9,783
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
    Thread Starter
       16 Apr 2018 #1128

    Great news Wynona. A 1/3 of a mile is great first time out after surgery.


    Actually all this feel as ice pellets, not snow, hours and hours of these icy pellets. This was a good thing as they don't stick to wires or trees. Now they are water logged and should freeze into something scary.

    No Andre it is not over entirely. It is raining here and temps are dropping. More real snow in forecast. Power outages are now happening north and east as the border line has advance.

    Still waiting on plow. Hopefully they will be by while it is still soft.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    16 Apr 2018 #1129

    Wynona said: View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.

    Johnny and I walked 1/3 mile this morning. Not a long way, but it's a start.

    Weather is improving and we should have some Spring weather for the next few days.

    Later ...
    Afternoon Wynona, that is great news!!!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,166
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       16 Apr 2018 #1130

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Great news Wynona. A 1/3 of a mile is great first time out after surgery.


    Actually all this feel as ice pellets, not snow, hours and hours of these icy pellets. This was a good thing as they don't stick to wires or trees. Now they are water logged and should freeze into something scary.

    No Andre it is not over entirely. It is raining here and temps are dropping. More real snow in forecast. Power outages are now happening north and east as the border line has advance.

    Still waiting on plow. Hopefully they will be by while it is still soft.
    Oh, hope you'll be OK (and all my friends over there too)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [105] in Chillout Room
163010
Last One To Post Wins [80] in Chillout Room
Hello Texas Chainsaw Wynona :shock: A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [74] in Chillout Room
Its kinda funny watching Sammy, she can't go out to pee, because of this storm, so when she does go on the floor, she looks soooo guilty .....poor Sammy. She is doing well thou ...proud of her. :)
Last One To Post Wins [49] in Chillout Room
Hi rvb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQeb269bvLc&feature=youtu.be
Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:08.
Find Us