Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [114]

Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 18,427
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       14 Feb 2018 #1

    Last One To Post Wins [114]


    Morning lurking Bat.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       14 Feb 2018 #2

    kado897 said: View Post
    Afternoon Steph & Max. Raining here too.
    Good afternoon Keith, yes its very wet
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    14 Feb 2018 #3

    Morning Lady and Gents Bat hurting Bad this morning so moving really slow OK, slower than normal Bat slow Good day to pay bills and catch up on paperwork. Bat 2 is 16 Today and wanting to skip School for His Birthday NOT
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       14 Feb 2018 #4

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Morning Lady and Gents Bat hurting Bad this morning so moving really slow OK, slower than normal Bat slow Good day to pay bills and catch up on paperwork. Bat 2 is 16 Today and wanting to skip School for His Birthday NOT

    Good morning Bat
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 33,004
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       14 Feb 2018 #5

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Morning Lady and Gents Bat hurting Bad this morning so moving really slow OK, slower than normal Bat slow Good day to pay bills and catch up on paperwork. Bat 2 is 16 Today and wanting to skip School for His Birthday NOT
    Next he'll want to get a Bat License and his own Bat Mobile.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    14 Feb 2018 #6

    He got another Month on the Learners Permit and then He's already planning on what he wants to do to the BatTruck

    Too busy to watch The Mardi Gras and the feed kept freezing Anyone saw anything interesting ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 33,004
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       14 Feb 2018 #7

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    He got another Month on the Learners Permit and then He's already planning on what he wants to do to the BatTruck

    Too busy to watch The Mardi Gras and the feed kept freezing Anyone saw anything interesting ?
    Bunch of weird people doing weird things, and plenty of garbage. Happy Ash Wednesday!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    14 Feb 2018 #8

    No Meat
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    14 Feb 2018 #9

    Good Afternoon Steph

    Good Morning Bat
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 33,004
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       14 Feb 2018 #10

    Mike....you have an Amazon account?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Last One To Post Wins [109] in Chillout Room
    Afternoon Paul, Stephanie and Max.
    Last One To Post Wins [106] in Chillout Room
    Good afternoon folks. I trust y'all are having a good Sunday? :)
    Last One To Post Wins [70] in Chillout Room
    hi bay area bro and everyone else. just passing on by tonight
    Last One To Post Wins [47] in Chillout Room
    Its a Cool 90 here...:confused:
    Last One To Post Wins [31] in Chillout Room
    Lol, homework for Chuck Chucks Homework assignment
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10.
    Find Us