Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [113]

  1.    1 Week Ago #2151

    Well all updated, had to download KB4074590 manually thou. Only one I got from Windows update was the Software Removal Tool. No idea why. But all updated now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winver2.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	176994
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 31,211
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #2152

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well all updated, had to download KB4074590 manually thou. Only one I got from Windows update was the Software Removal Tool. No idea why. But all updated now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winver2.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	176994
    Mike, First check mine just got the MRT and a Defender update. It went thru those 2, then it checked again (by itself) and did the cumulative. Thought that was odd, too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #2153

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Mike, First check mine just got the MRT and a Defender update. It went thru those 2, then it checked again (by itself) and did the cumulative. Thought that was odd, too.
    Yeah I tried 4 more times with Windows update, it found nothing TC, so I just d/l it and installed it manually.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 6,043
    Windows 10 Pro Build 1709
       1 Week Ago #2154

    Evening Andre. Afternoon Simrick

    See everyone survived PT, excellent.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 6,043
    Windows 10 Pro Build 1709
       1 Week Ago #2155

    Mike isn't this the second set of updates that didn't download on their own. I think the first one was that update that came out at the end of January.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 16,306
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #2156

    All three download at first try for me.

    That's two lappys and a VM done and backed up. I'd forgotten how slow my W7 lappy is.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #2157

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Mike isn't this the second set of updates that didn't download on their own. I think the first one was that update that came out at the end of January.
    Yes, except I did get 1 of the 2 updates today thru windows update. Could have waited I suppose, but didn't feel like trying.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #2158

    Well fired up my HP backup computer, and it found 11 new Windows updates. Guess it's been off longer than I thought.
    All updates installed fine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 31,211
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #2159

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well fired up my HP backup computer, and it found 11 new Windows updates. Guess it's been off longer than I thought.
    All updates installed fine.


    A few weeks, at least!

    New beta MBAM solved my Exploit issue with 17093. All OSs updated and done! Couple of VMs I'll do later.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 10,807
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #2160

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well fired up my HP backup computer, and it found 11 new Windows updates. Guess it's been off longer than I thought.
    All updates installed fine.
    Good job Mike. I've updated my toys. No problems so far.

    I'm gonna hit the sack early today...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [110] in Chillout Room
It's already there, we just don't know it yet ... Morning Ken, soon to be FNG carrier :)
Last One To Post Wins [108] in Chillout Room
Morning, Josey. We have gotten about .00000001" of flitters....... :(
Last One To Post Wins [91] in Chillout Room
Outside of my closed windows. 145382
Last One To Post Wins [70] in Chillout Room
hi bay area bro and everyone else. just passing on by tonight
Last One To Post Wins [20] in Chillout Room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2JcTHGQnQ&feature=youtu.be
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:38.
Find Us