Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [113]


  1. Posts : 34,701
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Feb 2018 #2141

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Happy PT. And don't forget to take a peek at Mardi grass :) There's link somewhere in the last 10 pages
    EarthCam - Mardi Gras Cams

    A few weirdos are showing up........
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    13 Feb 2018 #2142

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    EarthCam - Mardi Gras Cams

    A few weirdos are showing up........
    Karaoke Cam
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    13 Feb 2018 #2143

    Got my delivery of a dozen authentic Polish Pączki! Raspberry and custard filled, half and half.
    Pączki - Wikipedia
    Gonna drown my PT sorrows in these babies!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	176948
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 34,701
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Feb 2018 #2144

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Karaoke Cam
    Paul, she is terrible!!!!!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    13 Feb 2018 #2145

    They look yummy, simrick :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    13 Feb 2018 #2146

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Happy PT. And don't forget to take a peek at Mardi grass :) There's link somewhere in the last 10 pages
    Yeah, I heard about what to expect.....not too sure I want to watch that. I'll let Paul enjoy it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    13 Feb 2018 #2147

    food time, before check more mardi gras
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 13,139
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
    Thread Starter
       13 Feb 2018 #2148

    simrick said: View Post
    Got my delivery of a dozen authentic Polish Pączki! Raspberry and custard filled, half and half.
    Pączki - Wikipedia
    Gonna drown my PT sorrows in these babies!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	176948
    We call them Krofi :) Apricot jam filled

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	krofi.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	176951
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 34,701
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Feb 2018 #2149

    AndreTen said: View Post
    We call them Krofi :) Apricot jam filled

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	krofi.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	176951
    Here, simrick.... Andre left out the ingredients.

    1 kg moke (namenska moka za krofe)
    4 žlice sladkorja
    sol
    8 rumenjakov
    5 dl mleka
    0,05 dl ruma
    2 dl olja
    2 kocki kvasa (8,4 dag)
    lupina ene limone
    sok ene pomaranče
    1 rumov sladkor
    1 vanilijev sladkor
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    13 Feb 2018 #2150

    AndreTen said: View Post
    We call them Krofi :) Apricot jam filled

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	krofi.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	176951
    mmmmm....that sounds like a good filling!
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Here, simrick.... Andre left out the ingredients.

    1 kg moke (namenska moka za krofe)
    4 žlice sladkorja
    sol
    8 rumenjakov
    5 dl mleka
    0,05 dl ruma
    2 dl olja
    2 kocki kvasa (8,4 dag)
    lupina ene limone
    sok ene pomaranče
    1 rumov sladkor
    1 vanilijev sladkor
    Great! I'll get on that right away!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [110] in Chillout Room
It's already there, we just don't know it yet ... Morning Ken, soon to be FNG carrier :)
Last One To Post Wins [108] in Chillout Room
Morning, Josey. We have gotten about .00000001" of flitters....... :(
Last One To Post Wins [91] in Chillout Room
Outside of my closed windows. 145382
Last One To Post Wins [70] in Chillout Room
hi bay area bro and everyone else. just passing on by tonight
Last One To Post Wins [20] in Chillout Room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2JcTHGQnQ&feature=youtu.be
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04.
Find Us