Page 135 of 288 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
  1.    1 Week Ago #1341
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    In a house with a crazy cat trying to kill me
    Posts : 18,048
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition

    And she ordered some snacks from the Japanese grocer which arrived yesterday.

    Yeah, I couldn't wait to get into the Cuttlefish Crackers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stock.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	570.2 KB 
ID:	172365
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1342
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 18,587
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Good morning, everyone.

    It was 25 when I woke up this morning around 6:30; it's only up to 27 three hours later.

    Lucy is laying around, recovering from her surgery yesterday and Gracie is very attentive to her. I think she must understand that Lucy can't play yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #1343
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    In a house with a crazy cat trying to kill me
    Posts : 18,048
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

    It was 25 when I woke up this morning around 6:30; it's only up to 27 three hours later.

    Lucy is laying around, recovering from her surgery yesterday and Gracie is very attentive to her. I think she must understand that Lucy can't play yet.
    Morning Wynona, Gracie & Lucy.

    We had quite a change in the temps, went to bed it was in the high 50's & humid, woke up to snow showers & temps in the 20's

    Hope Lucy is feeling better soon.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #1344
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 7,668
    Win 10 pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Morning, everyone.
    Morning TC
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #1345
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts : 5,489
    Windows 10 Pro Build 1709
    Thread Starter

    Morning Wynona.

    Sorry Lucy is feeling under the weather. I missed what was happening, I'm assuming is was the operation so you just have one cat and not lots of little Lucy's.

    Give her a gentle hug.

    Guess Buzzy is counting the days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #1346
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 30,472
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    Morning TC
    Morning, Josey. That certainly is a vibrant sig! Nice.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #1347
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    In a house with a crazy cat trying to kill me
    Posts : 18,048
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Morning, Josey. That certainly is a vibrant sig! Nice.
    Nice sig Josey, sorry, I meant to say that earlier. I'm messing with files on the ole HDD o' horrors trying to clean it up a bit.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #1348
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 8,788
    Mint 18.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Caledon Ken View Post
    Morning Wynona.

    Sorry Lucy is feeling under the weather. I missed what was happening, I'm assuming is was the operation so you just have one cat and not lots of little Lucy's.

    Give her a gentle hug.

    Guess Buzzy is counting the days.
    Buzzy is feeling better everyday and will be going for more kitty shots in nine more days as the vet did not want to make him sicker with the kitty shots. He is not all there as that was done when he was 9 weeks old.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #1349
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    In a house with a crazy cat trying to kill me
    Posts : 18,048
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by labeeman View Post
    Buzzy is feeling better everyday and will be going for more kitty shots in nine more days as the vet did not want to make him sicker with the kitty shots. He is not all there as that was done when he was 9 weeks old.
    Morning Beeman, hope your kitterz is feeling better soon.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    1 Week Ago #1350
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 7,668
    Win 10 pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Morning, Josey. That certainly is a vibrant sig! Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
    Nice sig Josey, sorry, I meant to say that earlier. I'm messing with files on the ole HDD o' horrors trying to clean it up a bit.
    Thanks guys , I just got done replacing a broken SATA cable so now my drives are in proper order even though I doubt it matters much with the order.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Last One To Post Wins [108]
Morning, Josey. We have gotten about .00000001" of flitters....... :(
Chillout Room
Last One To Post Wins [106]
Good afternoon folks. I trust y'all are having a good Sunday? :)
Chillout Room
Last One To Post Wins [105]
163010
Chillout Room
Last One To Post Wins [73]
Well, it's gotten late & I have some stuff to do so you all have a good safe day & Happy Friday all.
Chillout Room
Last One To Post Wins [40]
ok time for me to watch some NBA .....then its NAP Time......later....:)
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums