Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    3 Weeks Ago #1
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro

    BSOD after creators update: no_more_irp_stack_locations


    I've never seen this bsod before wondering if anyone has any insight?

    Thanks!CHRIS-PC-Sat_10_28_2017__02243_72.zip
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    3 Weeks Ago #2
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,761
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: slmgr /dlv

    Please post an image into the thread or post a share link using one drive or drop box.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    3 Weeks Ago #3
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Just curious why you would need to see that before I upload it?

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: slmgr /dlv

    Please post an image into the thread or post a share link using one drive or drop box.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    3 Weeks Ago #4
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,761
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    The website has rules applicable to piracy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    3 Weeks Ago #5
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    The website has rules applicable to piracy.
    tenforum.jpg - Google Drive

    lol well i didnt pirate windows so strange you'd ask for that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    3 Weeks Ago #6
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,761
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

    for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt

    Please post an image into the thread using one drive or drop box share link.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    3 Weeks Ago #7
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

    for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt

    Please post an image into the thread using one drive or drop box share link.
    I don't have office but here ya go

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	office.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	161017
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    3 Weeks Ago #8
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,761
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Please run the following software and post results into the thread:

    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe
    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

    ESET: Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET ESET
    MALWAREBYTES: Malwarebytes | Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software
    SUERANTISPYWARE: SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!
    AdwCleaner: Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner

    Open Ccleaner > windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    3 Weeks Ago #9
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Please run the following software and post results into the thread:

    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe
    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

    ESET: Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET ESET
    MALWAREBYTES: Malwarebytes | Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software
    SUERANTISPYWARE: SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!
    AdwCleaner: Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner

    Open Ccleaner > windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    bsod - Google Drive
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    3 Weeks Ago #10
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,761
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Did you quarantine and remove all of the malware found?

    Run these additional scans and post results into the thread:
    https://usa.kaspersky.com/free-virus-scan
    KASPERSKY Tdss killer: https://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/tdsskiller
    Norton Power Eraser: Norton Power Eraser | Free Tool | Easily remove scamware that traditional virus scanning can’t detect.
    https://www.avast.com/en-us/free-antivirus-download?ref=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=commissionjunction&couponfield=yes
    Free Antivirus Software - Download Bitdefender Antivirus Free
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
BSOD after Win 10 security update KB4041676 or Win 10 Fall Creators
Hi everyone, I hope someone can assist me. I'm having serious troubles since October 16. As far as I know, because this computer in troubles is remote, it has been restarting by serious crashes since Microsoft automatically installed the last...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update called "Autumn Creators Update" in UK
Read more: Microsoft will call Windows 10's next update the 'Autumn Creators Update' in the UK | Windows Central Update: The Windows 10 Autumn Creators Update will be called 'Fall Creators Update' after all | Windows Central
Windows 10 News
Solved Strange BSOD after the Creators Update
Hello friends! Well, let's get to the point immediately. The first thing that happened after the update was the appearance of a strange BSOD with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and related to the file ntoskrnl.exe. This error always...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Different BSOD errors after W10 Creators Update
Hi everyone, After the latest W10 creators update, I have started to get various BSOD. It can happen in a few hours or a few minutes after I turn on my laptop. I have a gaming laptop with Windows 10 PRO 64bit which never had problems before the...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Ranom BSOD's since Creators Update - already checked RAM
Hey all, I have been having this problem and it's not my first time but I'd like to see if I can resolve it. Since upgrading to the creators update I have been having random BSOD crashes throughout the day. I have checked individual RAM sticks...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums