Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Sep 2017 #41
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,903
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    See if you can perform the clean install and then perform a stress test:

    Once you replace this driver please perform a stress test with

    Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

    Please make note of the importance of temperature monitoring and aborting the test in the GPU link.

    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials:

    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    03 Sep 2017 #42
    Join Date : Aug 2017
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    See if you can perform the clean install and then perform a stress test:

    Once you replace this driver please perform a stress test with

    Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

    Please make note of the importance of temperature monitoring and aborting the test in the GPU link.

    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials:

    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    I did a clean setup and now I'm going to do a stress test.

    motherboard, ram and processor is not a problem, right?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    03 Sep 2017 #43
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,903
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Haven't seen the Memtest86+ version 5.01 yet.
    WHEA 0x124 is usually hardware so all hardware needs to be ruled in / ruled out.
    CPU, GPU, RAM, PSU, Drive


    ASUS Radeon RX 580 STRIX review - Graphics card temperatures
    ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMING | Graphics Cards | ASUS USA

    AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB: Temperatures & GPU Frequencies


    Whats the maximum allowed Temperature of Ryzen ... | Community
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    03 Sep 2017 #44
    Join Date : Aug 2017
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Attachment 151674
    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Haven't seen the Memtest86+ version 5.01 yet.
    WHEA 0x124 is usually hardware so all hardware needs to be ruled in / ruled out.
    CPU, GPU, RAM, PSU, Drive


    ASUS Radeon RX 580 STRIX review - Graphics card temperatures
    ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMING | Graphics Cards | ASUS USA

    AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB: Temperatures & GPU Frequencies


    Whats the maximum allowed Temperature of Ryzen ... | Community
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    03 Sep 2017 #45
    Join Date : Aug 2017
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Attachment 151674
    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Haven't seen the Memtest86+ version 5.01 yet.
    WHEA 0x124 is usually hardware so all hardware needs to be ruled in / ruled out.
    CPU, GPU, RAM, PSU, Drive


    ASUS Radeon RX 580 STRIX review - Graphics card temperatures
    ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMING | Graphics Cards | ASUS USA

    AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB: Temperatures & GPU Frequencies


    Whats the maximum allowed Temperature of Ryzen ... | Community
    I tested 41 minutes. It was always 74 degrees card.but the clock speed was between 1200-1250MHz not 1360Mhz

    but 3dmark fire strike test very succesful

    AMD Radeon RX 580 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 1500X,Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B350 TOMAHAWK (MS-7A34)
    Last edited by higgsbizonu; 03 Sep 2017 at 04:02.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    03 Sep 2017 #46
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,903
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    When available please post an image of memtest86+ version 5.01 for 8 or more passes.

    Please read these links on windows driver verifier:

    See the 3 methods to turn off windows driver verifier.
    If not already downloaded and installed please install each:

    Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.
    http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983

    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials



    Before using windows driver verifier:
    1) Make sure all files are backed up to another drive or to the cloud.
    2) Use Macrium to make a backup image:
    Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything
    3) Save the image to another drive or to the cloud
    4) Create a brand new restore point.



    Please post the chkdsk /x /f /r results:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials


    Please open the bios:

    What are the BIOS 3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values?

    What are the CPU voltage and frequency?

    Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post images into the thread.
    Last edited by zbook; 03 Sep 2017 at 08:59.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    03 Sep 2017 #47
    Join Date : Aug 2017
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    When available please post an image of memtest86+ version 5.01 for 8 or more passes.

    Please read these links on windows driver verifier:

    See the 3 methods to turn off windows driver verifier.
    If not already downloaded and installed please install each:

    Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.
    http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983

    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials



    Before using windows driver verifier:
    1) Make sure all files are backed up to another drive or to the cloud.
    2) Use Macrium to make a backup image:
    Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything
    3) Save the image to another drive or to the cloud
    4) Create a brand new restore point.



    Please post the chkdsk /x /f /r results:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials


    Please open the bios:

    What are the BIOS 3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values?

    What are the CPU voltage and frequency?

    Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post images into the thread.
    I used the Enable and Disable Driver Verifier, but nothing happened.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    03 Sep 2017 #48
    Join Date : Aug 2017
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    When available please post an image of memtest86+ version 5.01 for 8 or more passes.

    Please read these links on windows driver verifier:

    See the 3 methods to turn off windows driver verifier.
    If not already downloaded and installed please install each:

    Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.
    http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983

    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials



    Before using windows driver verifier:
    1) Make sure all files are backed up to another drive or to the cloud.
    2) Use Macrium to make a backup image:
    Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything
    3) Save the image to another drive or to the cloud
    4) Create a brand new restore point.



    Please post the chkdsk /x /f /r results:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials


    Please open the bios:

    What are the BIOS 3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values?

    What are the CPU voltage and frequency?

    Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post images into the thread.
    I wrote the voltage values yesterday.

    Message :


    Checking file system on C:
    The type of the file system is NTFS.


    A disk check has been scheduled.
    Windows will now check the disk.


    Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...
    166144 file records processed.
    File verification completed.
    4325 large file records processed.
    0 bad file records processed.


    Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...
    228050 index entries processed.
    Index verification completed.
    0 unindexed files scanned.
    0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.


    Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...
    Cleaning up 646 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.
    Cleaning up 646 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.
    Cleaning up 646 unused security descriptors.
    Security descriptor verification completed.
    30954 data files processed.
    CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
    34310936 USN bytes processed.
    Usn Journal verification completed.


    Stage 4: Looking for bad clusters in user file data ...
    166128 files processed.
    File data verification completed.


    Stage 5: Looking for bad, free clusters ...
    19458094 free clusters processed.
    Free space verification is complete.


    Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.
    No further action is required.


    116639743 KB total disk space.
    38443636 KB in 116887 files.
    92436 KB in 30955 indexes.
    0 KB in bad sectors.
    271291 KB in use by the system.
    65536 KB occupied by the log file.
    77832380 KB available on disk.


    4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
    29159935 total allocation units on disk.
    19458095 allocation units available on disk.


    Internal Info:
    00 89 02 00 8d 41 02 00 35 ae 04 00 00 00 00 00 .....A..5.......
    9c 00 00 00 70 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ....p...........


    Windows has finished checking your disk.
    Please wait while your computer restarts.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    03 Sep 2017 #49
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,903
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    1) Instead of using software please open the bios to view the data > use a camera to take pictures > post images into the thread

    2) post chkdsk report into the thread

    3) post images of memtest86+ version 5.01 for > or = 8 passes in the thread (the more passes the better)

    4) windows driver verifer: run for 48 hours to check drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    03 Sep 2017 #50
    Join Date : Aug 2017
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    1) Instead of using software please open the bios to view the data > use a camera to take pictures > post images into the thread

    Will the backplane control itself? Do not you have to do something?
    2) post chkdsk report into the thread

    3) post images of memtest86+ version 5.01 for > or = 8 passes in the thread (the more passes the better)

    4) windows driver verifer: run for 48 hours to check drivers.
    Will the backplane control itself? Do not you have to do something?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
I have an Lenovo Ideapad Y510P laptop which I bought in 2014 together with my sister who bought the same pc. I have Both Nvidia GeForce and Intel cards. I'm a skyrim lover and I play a lot of games, so this gaming laptop was perfect for me and I...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD
I've been getting this BSOD for quite some time now (a few months easy) and I've been slowly sorting through drivers and software trying to find the cause. All I can tell is that it seems to happen most of the time while I'm playing games (though I...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Bsod driver irql not less or equal
Hello everyone, Recently, my laptop crashes often and apparently itís because of the error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The recent crashes happened Sunday and twice today. This is the information I got from Whocrashed (If this can be any...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (SynTP.sys)
Hi, So recently I've been having some BSOD, almost everyday for a week, and almost all of them were caused by the same issue: Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (Syntp.sys). I know that syntp.sys are the Synaptics drivers so I tried to unistall them...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved Getting Driver IRQL Not less or equal and driver power state error
I keep getting these two error i) Driver IRQL NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error ii) Driver_Power_State_Error It was fine last night then suddenly today, this error keep appearing. Is there a way to fix it? I've been searching for solution but I still...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums