Randomly BSOD

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #31

    zbook said:
    Is it possible that you can post a memory dump with a method that is not RAR? If so please post a one drive or drop box share link.
    Do I have to zip and upload the memory.dmp file?
    The size of the file has dropped from 950 MB to 550 MB after the last crash.

    I upload both files.




    I upload both files.

    New File : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amn7iDjfwgPShQFD_9jHUTQ2D0Qa
    Yesterday's File : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amn7iDjfwgPShQKxISHMeZYZSACP
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #32

    zbook said:
    Is it possible that you can post a memory dump with a method that is not RAR? If so please post a one drive or drop box share link.
    I opened Battlefield 1. I changed the video settings. I press the exit button. The screen was red 15 seconds after the computer restarted.
    The memory.dmp file changed to 850mb.

    Last minidump : Attachment 151667
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 38,349
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #33

    What was the file method for each of the files?
    The new file I was able to view.
    Yesterday's file I was not able to view
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #34

    I uploaded it in .zip format for using this site .zip format.
    in the same format in both
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 38,349
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #35

    Were both methods the same or different?
    Puzzled why I'm unable to open one of your posts.

    This one I could not view:
    Yesterday's File : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amn7iDjfwgPShQKxISHMeZYZSACP
    OneDrive

    This one I could view:
    New File : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amn7iDjfwgPShQFD_9jHUTQ2D0Qa
    OneDrive
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #36

    zbook said:
    Were both methods the same or different?
    Puzzled why I'm unable to open one of your posts.



    This one I could not view:
    Yesterday's File : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amn7iDjfwgPShQKxISHMeZYZSACP
    OneDrive

    This one I could view:
    New File : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amn7iDjfwgPShQFD_9jHUTQ2D0Qa
    OneDrive

    I uploaded two of them in sequence with the same program.

    I used the same program for archiving.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 38,349
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #37

    There was no definitive misbehaving driver in the link that I was able to open and debug:

    Code:
    BugCheck 1A, {403, ffff840000ba2af0, 81000004100f3867, ffff840030ba2af0}Probably caused by : memory_corruptionFollowup: memory_corruption---------
    Somehow after multiple attempts it just opened and there was a definitive misbehaving driver:

    Code:
    BugCheck A, {5560001, 2, 0, fffff80315a9e7c0}
    
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption
    
    
    Followup: memory_corruption
    atikmpag.sys ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver) http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
    Get from OEM for laptops



    Perform the following steps:


    1) Uninstall everything AMD using Display driver uninstaller and install new drivers from the AMD website.


    2) When using the AMD web site be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the graphics driver.


    Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download


    Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.7.2


    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums


    AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #38

    zbook said:
    There was no definitive misbehaving driver in the link that I was able to open and debug:

    Code:
    BugCheck 1A, {403, ffff840000ba2af0, 81000004100f3867, ffff840030ba2af0}Probably caused by : memory_corruptionFollowup: memory_corruption---------
    Somehow after multiple attempts it just opened and there was a definitive misbehaving driver:

    Code:
    BugCheck A, {5560001, 2, 0, fffff80315a9e7c0}
    
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption
    
    
    Followup: memory_corruption
    atikmpag.sys ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver) http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
    Get from OEM for laptops



    Perform the following steps:


    1) Uninstall everything AMD using Display driver uninstaller and install new drivers from the AMD website.


    2) When using the AMD web site be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the graphics driver.


    Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download


    Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.7.2


    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums


    AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

    I have cleaned up with ddu many times.
    I have at least 5-6 different versions installed

    17.4.4 17.5.2 17.7.2 17.8.2 vs vs. WHQL release and non WHQL release etc.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 38,349
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #39

    Had you performed a clean install?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #40

    zbook said:
    Had you performed a clean install?
    I uninstalled the screen driver in Safe mode with the uninstaller. And I made manual installation.
      My Computer


 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums