BSOD when updating iTunes/Nvidia

Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 38,420
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #371

    Could not enlarge the images to read the data.
    Would it be possible to re-post to view the data from the images?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 481
    WIn 10 pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #372
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 481
    WIn 10 pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #373

    seems like after I made one resonse to gigabyte, I cannot add any more after that... I have to open a new ticket...
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 38,420
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #374

    The Nvidia graphics was a prior BSOD.
    Stress test the graphics now to see if there are:
    freezes, temperature problems, BSOD, or screen artifacts.
    Please post images and results into the thread.
    Record maximum temperature and duration of testing.
    The longer the testing the more usable the test results.
    Please monitor temperatures and abort as needed.
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 481
    WIn 10 pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #375

    zbook said:
    The Nvidia graphics was a prior BSOD.
    Stress test the graphics now to see if there are:
    freezes, temperature problems, BSOD, or screen artifacts.
    Please post images and results into the thread.
    Record maximum temperature and duration of testing.
    The longer the testing the more usable the test results.
    Please monitor temperatures and abort as needed.
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

    temp hit 76 and pc froze again....no BSOD couldn't see the CpuZGpuZ or other program as the FurMark was in full screen...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 38,420
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #376

    Can you run Furmark for greater than 45 minutes?
    Which software do you have available for temperature monitoring?
    HWinfo64?
    Speecy?

    GeForce GTX 960 | Specifications | GeForce
    GA-H170M-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE
    i7 6700K temperature too high under load |Intel Communities
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 481
    WIn 10 pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #377

    zbook said:
    Can you run Furmark for greater than 45 minutes?
    Which software do you have available for temperature monitoring?
    HWinfo64?
    Speecy?

    GeForce GTX 960 | Specifications | GeForce
    GA-H170M-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE
    i7 6700K temperature too high under load |Intel Communities
    no way. It froze in under 10 minutes. I have HWinfo64 but it wasn't running at the same time, FurMark had a companion program that automatically ran alongside the benchmark test
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 38,420
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #378

    Do you have a friend, neighbor, or local computer store in which you could swap the graphics card and check the performance?


    See what happens when you stress the CPU.

    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool


    Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

    For FurMark what was the maximum temperature?
    Were there any display artifacts?

    Are you still in clean boot?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 481
    WIn 10 pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #379

    zbook said:
    Do you have a friend, neighbor, or local computer store in which you could swap the graphics card and check the performance?



    See what happens when you stress the CPU.

    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool


    Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

    For FurMark what was the maximum temperature?
    Were there any display artifacts?

    Are you still in clean boot?

    Yes, still in clean boot. I can get the gpu from my desktop at home and check that
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 38,420
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #380

    Okay.
    Please update on the CPU testing.
    What was the max temp for GPU testing?
    Were there any artifacts?
      My Computer


 
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums