Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1.    24 Jul 2017 #31
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Can you provide us with the kernel memory dump please?
    Its located in C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    or %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP
    You can upload it to an cloud service like dropbox or onedrive.
    I have no minidump files due to it just rebooting
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    24 Jul 2017 #32
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    You should have memory.dmp
    It is a substantially larger file than the mini.dmp
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 Jul 2017 #33
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    You should have memory.dmp
    It is a substantially larger file than the mini.dmp
    lemme check again
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Jul 2017 #34
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    It is typically not hidden.
    Download and install everything: voidtools
    It will index everything on your internal and external drives.
    It can be set to start at boot or when you need it.
    The search results are instantaneous.
    The more characters you type the narrower the results.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    24 Jul 2017 #35
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    It is typically not hidden.
    Download and install everything: voidtools
    It will index everything on your internal and external drives.
    It can be set to start at boot or when you need it.
    The search results are instantaneous.
    The more characters you type the narrower the results.
    Ok so i installed it and when i run it there is nothing in the list , its empty

    (also part 2 at 25% now)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    24 Jul 2017 #36
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Post an image of:
    Keyboard: win + r keys simultaneously > type or copy and paste: sysdm.cpl > click advanced tab > under startup and recovery click settings > post an image into the thread
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    24 Jul 2017 #37
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Post an image of:
    Keyboard: win + r keys simultaneously > type or copy and paste: sysdm.cpl > click advanced tab > under startup and recovery click settings > post an image into the thread
    Ah i see it says where the dump is there

    Shot attached
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    24 Jul 2017 #38
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    1) un-check automatically restart
    2) For write debugging information change to automatic memory dump
    3) When the dism command is completed perform windows updates and post any failed KB# with error code into the thread
    4) Recently in another thread it took 5 different software company malware scans to find malware. You are using one of the software applications already, superantispyware. Malware can confound the troubleshooting process. It may be in your best interest to run all of the scans.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    24 Jul 2017 #39
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    1) un-check automatically restart
    2) For write debugging information change to automatic memory dump
    3) When the dism command is completed perform windows updates and post any failed KB# with error code into the thread
    4) Recently in another thread it took 5 different software company malware scans to find malware. You are using one of the software applications already, superantispyware. Malware can confound the troubleshooting process. It may be in your best interest to run all of the scans.
    ok it finished and says repair was succesfull , i shall now scan windows updates

    and i will run super anti spyware complete scan just to be sure (scanned 3 days ago alrdy but nothing besides the tracking cookies)

    ok so i opened windows update tab and it says , we couldnt install some updates because the PC was turned off...

    What the?? also i see in the history list it keeps updating my darn drivers (which it shouldnt) even though i disabled the update drivers through windows update..

    anyway should i click retry?

    scandisk finished had some errors imma post a shot here now of my windows update history and the scandisk error
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    24 Jul 2017 #40
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    There was corruption found on the drive.
    There are failed cumulative windows updates.
    Run the spotfix.
    Then reboot and run chkdsk /x /f /r and plan to run this for many hours. It may run overnight.
    Windows enterprise has some differences from windows home and professional so an in place upgrade repair may not be an option to fix the update failure.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Randoms BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe
Hi All, I get random crashes, generally when I am playing video (either Youtube or computer games). Crashes are irregular, sometimes they don't happen within a month, sometimes two days in a row. Am attaching the DM Log Collector File. ...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe on startup
This happened after Dell came out and installed a new monitor in the machine. I am posting this from Safe Mode as we speak from the computer with the issue. I have tried running a chkdsk on the computer and it fixed some errors. I tried finding...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 BSOD related to ntoskrnl.exe, ntkrnlmp.e
Recently I began experiencing a frequent BSOD. Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE WhoCrashed says the following; This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer. If your computer has displayed a blue (or black) screen of...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe
Hi all! I've just encountered this BSOD and I tried to analyze it myself using WhoCrashed. It tells me that it was probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe. I've looked into it but I haven't been able to find a fix to this and I was wondering...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums