Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    22 Jul 2017 #11
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    I havent tested the game yet (have some issues IRL to take care of atm for now..)
    When i tried i shall repost asap (havent got it installed atm anyway)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    22 Jul 2017 #12
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    ok , so i tested it and i have crashed again... no minidump my pc just plain reboots.. what do i do now?

    (while playing battleborn this just happend , is my PSU broken?)

    To my understanding the MSI RX580 OC uses less power then my old 270x Top no?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    23 Jul 2017 #13
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Karlsruhe
    Posts : 730
    Windows 10 Pro

    We have to verify if there are bluescreens or just an "power off" problem. Since the main problem is something with the GPU, u should focus on that.

    1. Please post you PSU model

    2. Please download and run the newest version of HWiNFO64 and post a screenshot of the "System Summary" window here.

    Note   Note
    Check the "Summary-only" box at start.

    HWiNFO64
    Hardware Info (HWiNFO) is a powerful system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    23 Jul 2017 #14
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by BSODHunter View Post
    We have to verify if there are bluescreens or just an "power off" problem. Since the main problem is something with the GPU, u should focus on that.

    1. Please post you PSU model

    2. Please download and run the newest version of HWiNFO64 and post a screenshot of the "System Summary" window here.

    Note   Note
    Check the "Summary-only" box at start.

    HWiNFO64
    Hardware Info (HWiNFO) is a powerful system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware.
    For now , My PSU is a Corsair CX 600.

    I will test the program when i get home.

    (thx for all help so far , im really starting to lose it no idea what it could be now xD)

    Also stress testing furmark was fine (which had 100% gpu load) however i cannot reproduce the crash all the time , there s no more bluescreen just a plain reboot without any warning , it just plops n reboots.
    Bassicly if i would reinstall playerunknown battlegrounds it would do it instantly again

    Perhaps also usefull info would be my PSU is now 4-5 years old.

    (i can also try to put my old GPU back in and see if that solves anything , if not i will try and remove the ram i added most recently and try that again too)
    Last edited by Ssjx2; 23 Jul 2017 at 08:49.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    23 Jul 2017 #15
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssjx2 View Post
    For now , My PSU is a Corsair CX 600.

    I will test the program when i get home.

    (thx for all help so far , im really starting to lose it no idea what it could be now xD)

    Also stress testing furmark was fine (which had 100% gpu load) however i cannot reproduce the crash all the time , there s no more bluescreen just a plain reboot without any warning , it just plops n reboots.
    Bassicly if i would reinstall playerunknown battlegrounds it would do it instantly again

    Perhaps also usefull info would be my PSU is now 4-5 years old.

    (i can also try to put my old GPU back in and see if that solves anything , if not i will try and remove the ram i added most recently and try that again too)
    Screenshot has been attached
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    24 Jul 2017 #16
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Karlsruhe
    Posts : 730
    Windows 10 Pro

    Everything seems fine in the system summary. There are a few things u can do now:

    1. Upload an new dm log collector zip
    2. Replace GPU for testing purposes
    3. Replace PSU for testing purposes
    4. To be sure of the RAM is okay, please run an memtest to rule that out:



    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ( ntoskrnl.exe , ntkrnlmp.exe) Diagnostic Test BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ( ntoskrnl.exe , ntkrnlmp.exe)
     RAM TEST

    Run MemTest86+ V5.01 to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums



    Note   Note
    MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

    More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community


    Make a photo of the result and post it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    24 Jul 2017 #17
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    well , far as memtest goes , i cant burn a disc atm and i have no floppy drive , nor any available usb storage..

    I have no more dump files either (WhoCrashed reports there isnt one)

    It keeps rebooting soon as i limit my fps ingame (mostly after 30 min) with v sync or any frame limit enabled
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    24 Jul 2017 #18
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Karlsruhe
    Posts : 730
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssjx2 View Post
    well , far as memtest goes , i cant burn a disc atm and i have no floppy drive , nor any available usb storage..

    I have no more dump files either (WhoCrashed reports there isnt one)

    It keeps rebooting soon as i limit my fps ingame (mostly after 30 min) with v sync or any frame limit enabled
    Maybe I can see something in windows event log.

    Can u please upload an new dm log collector zip?
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    24 Jul 2017 #19
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Thread Starter

    Ok, i attached the new files

    When i get home today i will likely start testing the ram and gpu by switching them out
    Last edited by Ssjx2; 24 Jul 2017 at 02:35.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    24 Jul 2017 #20
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,654
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    There were no bsod in the latest zip. Did you experience any?
    What was happening during the unexpected shutdowns and crashes?


    Code:
    Event[670]:  Log Name: System  Source: EventLog  Date: 2017-07-23T18:44:53.561  Event ID: 6008  Task: N/A  Level: Error  Opcode: N/A  Keyword: Classic  User: N/A  User Name: N/A  Computer: Icy-PC  Description: The previous system shutdown at 6:34:17 PM on ?7/?23/?2017 was unexpected.
    Code:
    Event[680]:  Log Name: System  Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power  Date: 2017-07-23T18:44:34.043  Event ID: 41  Task: N/A  Level: Critical  Opcode: Info  Keyword: N/A  User: S-1-5-18  User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Computer: Icy-PC  Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    For malware are you using superantispyware and spybot? Were you previously using Mcafee or was it uninstalled?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Randoms BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe
Hi All, I get random crashes, generally when I am playing video (either Youtube or computer games). Crashes are irregular, sometimes they don't happen within a month, sometimes two days in a row. Am attaching the DM Log Collector File. ...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe on startup
This happened after Dell came out and installed a new monitor in the machine. I am posting this from Safe Mode as we speak from the computer with the issue. I have tried running a chkdsk on the computer and it fixed some errors. I tried finding...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 BSOD related to ntoskrnl.exe, ntkrnlmp.e
Recently I began experiencing a frequent BSOD. Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE WhoCrashed says the following; This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer. If your computer has displayed a blue (or black) screen of...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe
Hi all! I've just encountered this BSOD and I tried to analyze it myself using WhoCrashed. It tells me that it was probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe. I've looked into it but I haven't been able to find a fix to this and I was wondering...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums