Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    27 Apr 2017 #11
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 2,861
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1709 Build 16299.64

    Live update should automatically check for new BIOS and pick the right one.

    A more thorough check for the hard disk is HDTune:



    Rasman distributedCOM Diagnostics Test Rasman distributedCOM
     HDD TEST

    Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.

    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly and report on the results - use screenshots if you wish.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    27 Apr 2017 #12
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    No it did the hardware drivers not bios yet
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    27 Apr 2017 #13
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by philc43 View Post
    Live update should automatically check for new BIOS and pick the right one.

    A more thorough check for the hard disk is HDTune:



    Rasman distributedCOM Diagnostics Test Rasman distributedCOM
     HDD TEST

    Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.

    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly and report on the results - use screenshots if you wish.
    I will run this in a few minutes thanks for your time
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    27 Apr 2017 #14
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    [QUOTE=Greenguru;1005996]I will run this in a few minutes thanks for your time[/QUOTE


    I DONT SEE WIN 10 IN THE SUPPORTED VERSION


    IT LOADED THANKS
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    27 Apr 2017 #15
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    THAT HD Tune is working I did beanchmark first then i found scan reminds of spinrite that does not work on my ten
    Last edited by Greenguru; 27 Apr 2017 at 13:12. Reason: update
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    27 Apr 2017 #16
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    Hd tune


    Wow that took a while which cable does that refer to?

    Attachment 132290

    Attachment 132292

    Attachment 132293


    Thanks for hanging with me on this one, Greenguru
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 Apr 2017 #17
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 2,861
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1709 Build 16299.64

    This is a communication error and would refer to the SATA cable. It could be the cable or it could be power supply or it could be hardware, the testing does not suggest you will have imminent disk failure but it would be sensible to make sure you have good data backups, a system image and a recovery disk.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    28 Apr 2017 #18
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by philc43 View Post
    This is a communication error and would refer to the SATA cable. It could be the cable or it could be power supply or it could be hardware, the testing does not suggest you will have imminent disk failure but it would be sensible to make sure you have good data backups, a system image and a recovery disk.

    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP .do you have a favorite system image creator this would be the software to use if i want to ...Say clone my drive and copy to new drive, any suggestions from this point on ??

    can i make a difference by changing wires on hard-drive with a different one from the Power supply or not ,THANKS Greenguru
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    28 Apr 2017 #19
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 2,861
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1709 Build 16299.64

    Favourite for many of us on TenForums is Macrium Reflect. Click the link to see how to use it.

    Yes you can try other cable connections or simply make sure all your cables are properly inserted, of course do this once you have powered off your PC, disconnected from the mains and protected from static.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    28 Apr 2017 #20
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Cumming,Georgia USA
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Home
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by philc43 View Post
    Favourite for many of us on TenForums is Macrium Reflect. Click the link to see how to use it.

    Yes you can try other cable connections or simply make sure all your cables are properly inserted, of course do this once you have powered off your PC, disconnected from the mains and protected from static.
    Yes power down!!! first I will check cables and such In a bit have a Doctor's appointment at lunch and will look at cables after
    Hey I saw a program in add and remove at start of this fun I was told to be sure to remove any previous Antivirus and I ran a remover for one but Comodo has a shopping program in the add and remove programs and when I click Uninstall it take a second or two and asks to install but I clicked Uninstall ??any tips for removing a program like that
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Event 10016, DistributedCOM
Since upgrading to Windows 10, my error log is flooded with this message. Over 520 incidents in the past week. The instructions provided for that error in Windows 8 do not work with 10, since it is impossible to grant full permission to the...
Performance & Maintenance
Solved Error 9/22/2015 3:40:32 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None
I do THANK all whom has helped me on my memory DUMp Error it was bad memory!!T This has happened serval time this month so far Now I have one more BSOD error details in ZIP thanks for all the Help :( Error 9/22/2015 3:40:32 PM...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Event 10010 DistributedCOM
I just installed Windows 10 1607 anniversary edition clean & I seeing this error in event viewer The server {9BA05972-F6A8-11CF-A442-00A0C90A8F39} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. As i searched something to do with...
General Support
Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
When ever I go to any webpage using Firefox 64bit version 47.0 I get this error in Event Viewer. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it. I did however open up Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and Chrome accessing same webpages which...
General Support
Bluetooth DistributedCOM error?
Hi all, running Windows 10 Pro and I have a pretty clean event log except for 10010 DistributedCOM errors that keep cropping up randomly (to me). The offending GUID appears to be {DABF28BE-F6B4-4E40-8F40-C4FB26F3116C}, which is Bluetooth. I...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums