Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

  1. Posts : 83
    Windows 10 Professional
       #31

    KenMasters said:
    I tried and did not work. Hmmmmmm i am finding other ways.
    If it's not due to fast startup in Windows, I would suspect a BIOS setting somewhere. You'll have to see if there are any BIOS settings pertaining to system boot and POST.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 13,934
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #32

    KenMasters said:
    I tried and did not work. Hmmmmmm i am finding other ways.
    Do you mean you tried to disable Fast startup and it didn't work or disabling Fast startup made no difference?
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 24
    Windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #33

    Ztruker said:
    Do you mean you tried to disable Fast startup and it didn't work or disabling Fast startup made no difference?
    Disabling fast startup made no difference
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 13,934
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #34

    Looking through the event log, I see this recorded 27 times:
    Code:
    Event[14712]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: Service Control Manager
      Date: 2017-04-13T07:55:33.264
      Event ID: 7034
      Task: N/A
      Level: Error
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: Eli-PC
      Description: 
    The Micron SSD Cache Monitor service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).
    Not sure why that service is installed or running since you have a Crucial CT750MX300SSD1 drive. If any, Crucial Storage Executive Tool is probably what should be used.

    Try uninstalling the Micron Cache Monitor.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 24
    Windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #35

    Ztruker said:
    Looking through the event log, I see this recorded 27 times:
    Code:
    Event[14712]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: Service Control Manager
      Date: 2017-04-13T07:55:33.264
      Event ID: 7034
      Task: N/A
      Level: Error
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: Eli-PC
      Description: 
    The Micron SSD Cache Monitor service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).
    Not sure why that service is installed or running since you have a Crucial CT750MX300SSD1 drive. If any, Crucial Storage Executive Tool is probably what should be used.

    Try uninstalling the Micron Cache Monitor.
    Thanks Ztruker for your suggestion. I actually reset my win 10 previously and I checked the Micron Cache Monitor is not installed.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 13,934
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #36

    Okay. Have you had problems since then?
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 24
    Windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #37

    Ztruker said:
    Okay. Have you had problems since then?
    No more BSOD or problems whatsoever. Just trying to get my first boot up of my PC to display option to get into BIOS. Right now it skips that screen and goes straight to windows loading then to login. Only when I restart my PC then I see option to go into BIOS.

    As suggested by Xilnik - tried to disable fast start up/boot up and did not work. Checked my BIOS for any post related settings and do not find any.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 13,934
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #38

    According to the manual for your board: Boot your system. Press <F2> or <Del> to enter UEFI setup. Should be the same for a restart. Don't wait long. As soon at the reboot begins start tapping those keys and it should take you to setup.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 24
    Windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #39

    Ztruker said:
    According to the manual for your board: Boot your system. Press <F2> or <Del> to enter UEFI setup. Should be the same for a restart. Don't wait long. As soon at the reboot begins start tapping those keys and it should take you to setup.
    I just tried and I did see the screen to press keys for a split second. I think my keyboard might not be enabled or something when first boot up. Starts to work when loaded to login screen. I was mashing the keys
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:16.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums