I've started getting daily+ BSODs after about 3 months of using my newly built PC.
They seem to mostly occur while watching YouTube videos or using Skype, but have also occurred at other times.
I've attached the dump files. There seems to be a number of missing mini-dumps, I think this is because I did a system restore that went back about two weeks, however the selection of minidumps left is pretty representative of what I've been getting.
Some extra info:
- A couple of weeks ago I removed GeForce Experience from my PC and fully deleted and reinstalled my 1060 drivers. After this I had no BSODs for about a week and a half, however they're now back.
- I did notice that I had very old drivers/software installed for my Microsoft LifeCam which I've deleted just now. The camera had been behaving quite erratically so possibly something going on there.
- Because some of the BSODs were related to ntoskrnl.exe, I've run a memtest which came up with zero errors. Edit: Added photo of 8 pass memtest ran today.
- Once I get one BSOD, the system will often repeatedly BSOD again during Windows boot, or at the log in screen, or just after loading the desktop. It will sometimes do this a number of times in a row until I power the machine off by holding down the power button, or if I manage to initiate a shutdown. After that the system will boot and run fine for a while until it hits the next error.
- Observed weird behaviour directly before BSODs:
- Youtube videos turn black while audio continues playing, screen might flash black and then a couple seconds later BSODs.
- Youtube videos otherwise glitch out (sound and video distortions immediately followed by BSOD)
- Website in Chrome displays error: Chrome can't display this page (not exact message sorry), same error after refreshing page and then BSODs.
- I have had had very few crashes if any while playing more demanding games e.g. Witcher 3.
Any help will be appreciated