Windows 10: Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game
Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game
Im having very bad issue.
So it is happening like this:
1. I launch a game and play
2. (During playing) Sometimes it work normally, but in most cases it at first lag, switch to desktop, sound working but i dont see game window, i see only its running and when i alt tab to game still see desktop.
3. When i try to close game or let it run, notebook freeze after while.
4. Only 1 thing i can do, hard shutdown.
5. Turn on notebook, no error, or warning.
6. I i tried to look into event viewer and i see event id 6008, same time when it freeze and in desc. is unexpected shutdown at time...
So this is my problem, sometimes it happen and sometimes it work. I have no heat promblems.
Im looking for help, it started happening 2 months ago. I had only bsods on 2 games but during this 2 months im having freezes.
PS. I could play all games without freezing before. And my brother has same notebook, hes without any problems
Looking for help and thank you if you are trying to help me
Today freeze created in event viewer error id 41
Last edited by Mikon; 10 Dec 2016 at 12:24.
This forum is for BSOD problems only. Please post this in the BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums
More people work there and you get a faster and better response.
Whenever i launch a game that i have enabled full-screen on, my computer simply freezes and i can't do anything other than to force shut-down my computer by holding down the power button.
This started to happen after i changed from Gtx 680 to Gtx...
So the backstory:
I played 7 Days to Die last weekend and had an odd freeze where everything locked up and the monitor suddenly looked like this:
I figured maybe it was an issue of graphics card drivers...
Hi there, in the last few days when playing games (BFBC2, BF3 and Sticky Bomb), my computer has been freezing at various points (sometimes within a minute, sometimes after 2 hours), and on reboot i get BSOD sometimes with different error messages...
recently I've been on Windows 10 Pro x64 bit, I did a clean install after the free upgrade and loving 10 so far..
I've been playing tons of my regular games.. Battlefield 4, ArmA 3/ ArmA 2 DayZ Mod ( OverPoch ) , Insurgency, etc.. mostly...
Still playing Borderlands 2.
Fun with friends.