My computer is having so many issues and I can't figure out how to fix it. It has been going on for more than a month, and the issues have been random so I can never understand how to fix it.
I've talked to Microsoft help center multiple times and they try to fix 1 problem and another shows up and it never really gets resolved.
The issues that I been having so far
1) Speakers from the monitor is not working. It is attached via HDMI. It works when I first start up my computer, but then it stops working (driver disappears). I do not see the driver anymore in driver manager.
2) My keyboard randomly works with windows app. It works fine normally, but when I try to type in any app or in edge it doesn't work. This happens very randomly. It works when I first start up the computer, but then stops and then will start working again.
3) This has only happened once, but my HDD was not recognized. I have an SSD where the OS is installed and a HDD for files. It stopped working one day when I resumed from standby. I couldn't locate the drive anymore. But when I restarted the computer, it worked again
4) Computer sometimes does not shut off. The monitor goes off, but I hear the computer still running, so I have to force shut it by holding down the power button.
5) Rarely (happened once) the computer won't stay off. I would shut down and it would turn right back on again. I eventually force shut it down by holding down power button and it remained off.
I updated all my drivers and there are still issues.
I updated the graphic drivers many times, changing it from different versions, but there are still issues
I don't know if it is a component issue. I built my computer in May and it was working perfectly until September. I think it might have been the new windows 10 update, but I am not entirely sure. I don't think the issues appear right when I updated, maybe a few days or a week later.
I am not sure what tests to run either to troubleshoot or debug this issue.
The only error I get is the BSOD when I try to shut down/restart my computer. The error message I get is "Driver Power State Failure". This happens when the driver for the sound for my monitor goes missing. It never loads when I standby my computer. When I turn on my computer from shutdown, the sound will work fine, but then when I standby and turn on again, sound stops working. When this happens, and I turn off my computer, it will try to shutdown and take around 10 minutes before getting the BSOD.