Windows 10: Multiple BSODs - dxgmms2.sys, volsnap.sys, bcmwl63a.sys and more.
Multiple BSODs - dxgmms2.sys, volsnap.sys, bcmwl63a.sys and more.
I built my own computer a few weeks ago and since day one I have been getting BSODs from it and I can't seem to narrow down the issue.
I've been receiving BSODs such as:
- DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys)
- KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (volsnap.sys)
- SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLES (bcmwl63a.sys)
- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (This one appears most and without a .sys reference)
- REFERENCE BY POINTER
I have tried:
- Windows Restore
- Removing my graphics card and using the MoBo
- Removing all RAM and running Windows with one stick at a time to try and locate bad RAM.
- Removing WiFi PCI card and running Windows through Ethernet
- Formatting disk and reinstalling windows.
- (Post-reformatting) Only installing minimal software/drivers to narrow problem
- Updating all drivers / windows.
- Driver Verifier (It continually crashed my computer, as it's supposed to, however I couldn't disable it and had to restore windows and lost the dump files)
Computer type: PC/Desktop
OS: Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
Graphics Card(s): ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1070 8GB
WiFi: ASUS PCE-AC68
I do have some minidump files on my system and I've uploaded them:
This is driving me absolutely nuts and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I assume there is more than one issue due to all the different errors on the BSOD.
Thank you for your help.
Last edited by thomas7; 12 Oct 2016 at 01:04.
Latest dump indicates a problem with LGBusEnum.sys:
This belongs to your Logitech keyboard driver I believe. Similar problem here: LGBusEnum.sys causing BSoD in latest update
ffff9281`33e63140 fffff80a`b6403135Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\LGBusEnum.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LGBusEnum.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LGBusEnum.sys
Recently started getting BSOD with bcmwl63a.sys being the issue. Many have mentioned that it is something to do with the network drivers. I have updated to latest, but still the issue persists. Any ideas?
Zip file attached.
Hello my friends recently I install Windows 10
Interface, several problems are in the blue screen
There mis always appear when you use a browser and run any number of (tabe)
Or play a flash game on the browser in this case produces mis (memory...
Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It...
I am getting blue screen with the following errors:
memory management error
page fault in non page area
PC collects information for Microsoft then restarts.
~Per a moderator's request, I have created a new thread. I had initially commented this post in another thread. ~
I did a bare metal install of Windows 10 on a Dell E7250 (touch). While docked at work, no issues at all. As soon I...