Bugcheck 0x0000009f error


  1. Posts : 5
    windows 10
       #1

    Bugcheck 0x0000009f error


    Office issued Dell XPS 7275 Tablet 2 in 1 to me recently.
    Helpdesk unable to resolve why computer crashes when coming out of Sleep mode. Running Win 10.

    This is the error message I see in the reliability monitor. dmp file attached as zip.

    Crash happened around 12:03 PM July 31 2016.

    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffe0017b1c0060, 0xffffd0006fccf890, 0xffffe0017ed947b0). A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4f305ed6-e41f-43b3-a655-5130457dee0e.


    Thanks in advance for the help.
    VG
      My Computer

  2. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 10,253
    Windows 10 Pro X64 1909 18363.815
       #2

    Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

    Additionally, zip the C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP file and upload it as well.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Ztruker said:
    Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

    Additionally, zip the C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP file and upload it as well.
    Thanks for pointing out.
    My laptop crashed again at 8:38 PM. Same action. So memory dump will have that as well.
    Attaching the file generated by dmlogcollector.

    My memory.dmp file is 955MB. After converting to zip, it's 193MB.
    It's not going through the uploader. What do I do? How do I pass it on?

    By the way my tablet is Dell Latitude 7275 and not XPS.
      My Computer

  4. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 10,253
    Windows 10 Pro X64 1909 18363.815
       #4

    Upload the zipped memory.dmp to Microsoft OneDrive.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Ztruker said:
    Upload the zipped memory.dmp to Microsoft OneDrive.
    here it is. on google drive.

    dump file folder
      My Computer

  6. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 10,253
    Windows 10 Pro X64 1909 18363.815
       #6

    The latest 8/1 dump indicates a problem with jnprvamgr.sys.
    Code:
    BugCheck 9F, {4, 12c, ffffe001dffed040, fffff802f1d2fd00}
    
    Implicit thread is now ffffe001`dffed040
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for jnprvamgr.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for jnprvamgr.sys
    Probably caused by : jnprvamgr.sys
    This belongs to Juniper Network Agent Virtual Adapter Manager. The one you have is very old and needs to updated or uninstalled.
    Code:
    0: kd> lmvm jnprvamgr
    start             end                 module name
    fffff800`d2360000 fffff800`d236e000   jnprvamgr T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: jnprvamgr.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\jnprvamgr.sys
        Image name: jnprvamgr.sys
        Timestamp:        Wed Nov 18 12:39:04 2009 (4B043138)
        CheckSum:         0000E94A
        ImageSize:        0000E000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    The dump from 7/29 indicates a problem with jnprns.sys.
    Code:
    ffffd000`c2d338f0  fffff801`0f109502Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\jnprns.sys, Win32 error 0n2
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for jnprns.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for jnprns.sys
     jnprns+0x79502
    This also belongs to Juniper Network Agent Virtual Adapter Manager.
      My Computers



  7. Posts : 5
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #7

    Ztruker said:
    The latest 8/1 dump indicates a problem with jnprvamgr.sys.
    Code:
    BugCheck 9F, {4, 12c, ffffe001dffed040, fffff802f1d2fd00}
    
    Implicit thread is now ffffe001`dffed040
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for jnprvamgr.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for jnprvamgr.sys
    Probably caused by : jnprvamgr.sys
    This belongs to Juniper Network Agent Virtual Adapter Manager. The one you have is very old and needs to updated or uninstalled.
    Code:
    0: kd> lmvm jnprvamgr
    start             end                 module name
    fffff800`d2360000 fffff800`d236e000   jnprvamgr T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: jnprvamgr.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\jnprvamgr.sys
        Image name: jnprvamgr.sys
        Timestamp:        Wed Nov 18 12:39:04 2009 (4B043138)
        CheckSum:         0000E94A
        ImageSize:        0000E000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    The dump from 7/29 indicates a problem with jnprns.sys.
    Code:
    ffffd000`c2d338f0  fffff801`0f109502Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\jnprns.sys, Win32 error 0n2
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for jnprns.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for jnprns.sys
     jnprns+0x79502
    This also belongs to Juniper Network Agent Virtual Adapter Manager.
    thanks. that was quick. could you please look at july 31st crashes as well.

    i suspect they may be because of same reason too. but just want to be sure.
      My Computer

  8. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 10,253
    Windows 10 Pro X64 1909 18363.815
       #8

    I looked at 8/1, 7/31 and 7/30 dumps. All were Bugcheck 9F. Some pointed at pci.sys, others at the Juniper driver. Since pci.sys is unlikely to be the cause, the Juniper driver is the much more likely candidate.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #9

    Ztruker said:
    I looked at 8/1, 7/31 and 7/30 dumps. All were Bugcheck 9F. Some pointed at pci.sys, others at the Juniper driver. Since pci.sys is unlikely to be the cause, the Juniper driver is the much more likely candidate.
    Thanks! Appreciate your help. Will remove Juniper and confirm back the results.

    VG
      My Computer

  10. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 10,253
    Windows 10 Pro X64 1909 18363.815
       #10

    Okay, hope that does it.
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:17.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums