I'm so tired. For the past two years or so I've just had BSODs at random intervals in my day. Whether I'm playing a video game with my friends or by myself, whether I'm watching YouTube videos, browsing the internet or hell, sometimes waiting for my computer to get to its initial password screen, these BSODs happen. There seems to be no pattern with them either. Just two weeks ago, I didn't have a crash for a whopping 10 days, and just 5 -10 minutes ago I did! I also would like to mention that I leave my computer on sleep mode during the night and did so every one of these 10 days, and the ones before them. What caused me to get the crashes again? Well, I restarted my computer and after that point, I've been once again getting these BSODs.
Some examples of BSODs I've gotten:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (have gotten this one the most)
... and many others that I can't remember
1. As mentioned, I leave my computer on sleep mode during the night.
2. My motherboard has a broken Ethernet port that was broken since I first built my computer back in November in 2013.
3. I have had these freezes and BSODs for the past 1.5 years AT LEAST. They might go as far back as 2.5 years.
4. I have virtually replaced every part of my computer with the exception of my motherboard and computer case. My hard drive isn't new, but I have replaced it with an old one from a laptop I had and still have these issues.
5. I have reinstalled Windows 7 as well as Windows 10 on my hard drive at least 3 times and I have recently upgraded my old hard drive from my laptop to Windows 10 but to no avail did these crashes go away.
Also, my computer has crashed multiple times just writing this.