Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    23 Jun 2016 #11
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Space coast of Florida
    Posts : 5,382
    Windows 10 Pro X64 16299.19

    Most recent dump indicates a Corsair problem:

    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for CorsairVBusDriver.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for CorsairVBusDriver.sys
    Probably caused by : CorsairVBusDriver.sys ( CorsairVBusDriver+14bb )
    Disable CorsairLink4, F:\UTILITIES\Corsair Link\CorsairLink4.exe -startup in Startup tab of Task Manager. See if that resolves the problem. Looks to be some kind of dashboard, definitely not required.

    If disabling fixes it you can look for an updated version or uninstall it (this would be my choice).

    Checked a couple more dumps and they all show the same problem.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    24 Jun 2016 #12
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 13
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    did another clean install just because I can. Didn't touch anything other than mobo drivers update and NVidia drivers.
    Still, display goes out on startup and presumably BSOD. heres another dm collector. thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ztruker View Post
    Most recent dump indicates a Corsair problem:

    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for CorsairVBusDriver.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for CorsairVBusDriver.sys
    Probably caused by : CorsairVBusDriver.sys ( CorsairVBusDriver+14bb )
    Disable CorsairLink4, F:\UTILITIES\Corsair Link\CorsairLink4.exe -startup in Startup tab of Task Manager. See if that resolves the problem. Looks to be some kind of dashboard, definitely not required.

    If disabling fixes it you can look for an updated version or uninstall it (this would be my choice).

    Checked a couple more dumps and they all show the same problem.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 Jun 2016 #13
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,968
    Windows 10 Pro

    A BSOD occured because driver verifier is enabled blaming the bluetooth drivers.
    Check ASRock for drivers and disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

    Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************
    
    Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
    
    BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff801a1b71e73, 0, 426d6342}
    
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcbtums.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcbtums.sys
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
    Probably caused by : bcbtums.sys ( bcbtums+1e73 )
    
    Verify Flags Level 0x03a5efbb
    
      STANDARD FLAGS:
        [X] (0x00000000) Automatic Checks
        [X] (0x00000001) Special pool
        [X] (0x00000002) Force IRQL checking
        [X] (0x00000008) Pool tracking
        [X] (0x00000010) I/O verification
        [X] (0x00000020) Deadlock detection
        [X] (0x00000080) DMA checking
        [X] (0x00000100) Security checks
        [X] (0x00000800) Miscellaneous checks
        [ ] (0x00020000) DDI compliance checking
    
      ADDITIONAL FLAGS:
        [ ] (0x00000004) Randomized low resources simulation
        [X] (0x00000200) Force pending I/O requests
        [X] (0x00000400) IRP logging
        [X] (0x00002000) Invariant MDL checking for stack
        [X] (0x00004000) Invariant MDL checking for driver
        [X] (0x00008000) Power framework delay fuzzing
        [X] (0x00010000) Port/miniport interface checking
        [X] (0x00040000) Systematic low resources simulation
        [ ] (0x00080000) DDI compliance checking (additional)
        [X] (0x00200000) NDIS/WIFI verification
        [X] (0x00800000) Kernel synchronization delay fuzzing
        [X] (0x01000000) VM switch verification
        [X] (0x02000000) Code integrity checks
    
        [X] Indicates flag is enabled
    
    
    Summary of All Verifier Statistics
    
      RaiseIrqls           0x6d
      AcquireSpinLocks     0x2f37
      Synch Executions     0x7
      Trims                0x3e5
    
      Pool Allocations Attempted             0x4aa5
      Pool Allocations Succeeded             0x4aa5
      Pool Allocations Succeeded SpecialPool 0x4aa5
      Pool Allocations With NO TAG           0x24
      Pool Allocations Failed                0x0
    
      Current paged pool allocations         0x79 for 00087D8C bytes
      Peak paged pool allocations            0x79 for 003DEACA bytes
      Current nonpaged pool allocations      0xf51 for 0057F81E bytes
      Peak nonpaged pool allocations         0xf51 for 0058F81E bytes
    
      Execute pool type count                0x0
      Execute page protection count          0x0
      Execute page mapping count             0x0
      Execute-Write section count            0x0
      Section alignment failures             0x0
    
    fffff801a3bf4520: Unable to get MiVisibleState
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    24 Jun 2016 #14
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 13
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    OK
    I updated all my drivers including the Bluetooth drivers direct from asrock's product page for my motherboard.
    Still got a crash on boot.

    I think I might be hardware related but I have no idea where to start. I ran memtest overnight and a few hours and 0 errors.
    I reseated the GPU.

    another dm collector.

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    A BSOD occured because driver verifier is enabled blaming the bluetooth drivers.
    Check ASRock for drivers and disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

    Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************
    
    Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
    
    BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff801a1b71e73, 0, 426d6342}
    
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcbtums.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcbtums.sys
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
    Probably caused by : bcbtums.sys ( bcbtums+1e73 )
    
    Verify Flags Level 0x03a5efbb
    
      STANDARD FLAGS:
        [X] (0x00000000) Automatic Checks
        [X] (0x00000001) Special pool
        [X] (0x00000002) Force IRQL checking
        [X] (0x00000008) Pool tracking
        [X] (0x00000010) I/O verification
        [X] (0x00000020) Deadlock detection
        [X] (0x00000080) DMA checking
        [X] (0x00000100) Security checks
        [X] (0x00000800) Miscellaneous checks
        [ ] (0x00020000) DDI compliance checking
    
      ADDITIONAL FLAGS:
        [ ] (0x00000004) Randomized low resources simulation
        [X] (0x00000200) Force pending I/O requests
        [X] (0x00000400) IRP logging
        [X] (0x00002000) Invariant MDL checking for stack
        [X] (0x00004000) Invariant MDL checking for driver
        [X] (0x00008000) Power framework delay fuzzing
        [X] (0x00010000) Port/miniport interface checking
        [X] (0x00040000) Systematic low resources simulation
        [ ] (0x00080000) DDI compliance checking (additional)
        [X] (0x00200000) NDIS/WIFI verification
        [X] (0x00800000) Kernel synchronization delay fuzzing
        [X] (0x01000000) VM switch verification
        [X] (0x02000000) Code integrity checks
    
        [X] Indicates flag is enabled
    
    
    Summary of All Verifier Statistics
    
      RaiseIrqls           0x6d
      AcquireSpinLocks     0x2f37
      Synch Executions     0x7
      Trims                0x3e5
    
      Pool Allocations Attempted             0x4aa5
      Pool Allocations Succeeded             0x4aa5
      Pool Allocations Succeeded SpecialPool 0x4aa5
      Pool Allocations With NO TAG           0x24
      Pool Allocations Failed                0x0
    
      Current paged pool allocations         0x79 for 00087D8C bytes
      Peak paged pool allocations            0x79 for 003DEACA bytes
      Current nonpaged pool allocations      0xf51 for 0057F81E bytes
      Peak nonpaged pool allocations         0xf51 for 0058F81E bytes
    
      Execute pool type count                0x0
      Execute page protection count          0x0
      Execute page mapping count             0x0
      Execute-Write section count            0x0
      Section alignment failures             0x0
    
    fffff801a3bf4520: Unable to get MiVisibleState
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    24 Jun 2016 #15
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,968
    Windows 10 Pro

    Again: disable driver verifier BEFORE you continue!
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    24 Jun 2016 #16
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 13
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Yes I disabled verifier with that method after every boot crash to get back to normal operation so I can write these. Did you mean something else? I only turn it on when I am ready to test for bsod. When I am installing /updating things verifier is turned off. I guess the one or two times I was actually able to boot with verifier were flukes..

    Should I just run normally and see if I get no BSOD with out using verifier? I haven't gotten a BSOD since disabling oc, but then again I also haven't done anything like gaming and I have only spend a few hours doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Again: disable driver verifier BEFORE you continue!
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    24 Jun 2016 #17
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,968
    Windows 10 Pro

    When you have applied a suggestion, you should use your system under normal circumstances with NO tests unless otherwise specified.

    Using tools like driver verifier without proper guidance can cause serious problems on a system like forcing a user to reinstall Windows all over again, because the user does not know how to get back in Windows after a BSOD boot loop caused by driver verifier.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    24 Jun 2016 #18
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 13
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Sure, I will now just run the pc normally and see if I blue screen. I never had issues getting out of crash loops, but maybe verifier crashes aren't representative of crashes resulting from normal computer use.

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    When you have applied a suggestion, you should use your system under normal circumstances with NO tests unless otherwise specified.

    Using tools like driver verifier without proper guidance can cause serious problems on a system like forcing a user to reinstall Windows all over again, because the user does not know how to get back in Windows after a BSOD boot loop caused by driver verifier.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    24 Jun 2016 #19
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,968
    Windows 10 Pro

    Driver verifier can cause crashes under any circumstances, it really does not matter because it can be any driver violating something.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    24 Jun 2016 #20
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 13
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Yeah I got a friend who bsod'd with verifier and he has never bsod'd normally. He is pretty tech savvy and knows how to get out of a crash loop. Since I do not use Bluetooth would it be a problem if I just uninstalled the Bluetooth driver while I'm at it? or is it an essential thing for the system?
    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Driver verifier can cause crashes under any circumstances, it really does not matter because it can be any driver violating something.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
IRQL not less or equal BSOD
Hi all. This is my first post on the forums so please guide me along. Toshiba PORTEGE R380 x64 based processor, 64bit OS. Before wanting to post on the forums, I tried to solve the solution using a couple of methods. The first was to check if...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD NOT LESS OR EQUAL and others..
Hi, New to your forum - so apologies if I get anything wrong. Built a new PC moving my system disks over, got the licence re-activated by Microsoft and then re-installed windows 10 64 bit as the original was an upgrade. Ran for about a week...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD irql not less or equal
Upgraded CPU and started getting IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD. Everything was working fine before the upgrade. Might be a hardware issue, but just want to get confirmation. Upgraded from Intel E6500 to Intel Q9400 on a Asus P5Q Pro Turbo MB. ...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
IRQL Not Less or Equal
I've been having problems with a BSOD, but I can't get the debugger in Visual Studio to read the Minidump .dmp file to find out what the problem is. I've updated my BIOS to the newest version. It reboots itself numerous times per day, sometimes...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
i keep getting crashes since i got w10 driver iqrl not less or equal (
this week it has happened at least 5 times driver iqrl not less or equal (L1C63x64.sys)
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums