Been getting infrequent BSOD errors on my Windows 10 PC (Home edition).
I had a look on BlueScreenView, seems like a lot of the bugcheck BSOD is ntoskrnl related but I can't work out if it's hardware related or some bad driver somewhere.
- The computer is 9 months old, custom built gaming PC.
- Temperatures are low <60C at load, <30C at idle (waterblock cooling on CPU)
- System is stable when gaming, a lot of the BSOD is happening at idle. (I leave my PC running all the time)
- The OS was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in late 2015.
- System felt more stable under Windows 8.1, not really experienced many BSOD under Win8.1
- I have tested the memory with 10 successful passes (12 hrs).
- Have run DirectX diagnostics and cyclic Heaven/Valley benchmarks - no crash.