Windows 10: Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 May 2016 #81

    Right click the space you want to reallocate and choose 'New simple volume', click 'Next' in the pop-up, choose the size of how large you want it to be and click next, assign a driver letter of choice and click next, choose a volume label for the partition and click next, finally click finish
    This may be more detailed then necessary.
    Attachment 82615
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 May 2016 #82

    Note: I also noticed for some reason when I use the internet on the computer now it seems to be a bit sluggish. This started when I reinstalled windows.
    That could be the internet connection itself, though I'm not a person who can troubleshoot that kind of a problem proper
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 155
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       31 May 2016 #83

    axe0 said: View Post
    That could be the internet connection itself, though I'm not a person who can troubleshoot that kind of a problem proper
    The wireless seems alright now. About adding my main drive though, I'm not sure how to get disk 1 to be recognized. That's the drive I use for my backups.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 May 2016 #84

    You have allocated the space?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 155
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       31 May 2016 #85

    axe0 said: View Post
    You have allocated the space?
    Trying to
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 May 2016 #86

    It'll take some time for that much space, it may also look like disk management is not responding anymore but it'll finish
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 155
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       31 May 2016 #87

    axe0 said: View Post
    It'll take some time for that much space, it may also look like disk management is not responding anymore but it'll finish
    I got it allocated. Now I'm just trying to put everything I backed up onto the system again. Fingers crossed it won't have any hiccups anymore
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 155
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       31 May 2016 #88

    Guess what happened shortly after 3 hours?


    Another BSOD. I attached the DMlog
    Several Kernel Errors within a day? Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Pro
       01 Jun 2016 #89

    Does Windows provide drivers for your GPU?
    Windows Update History - View in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    If Windows doesn't please follow below suggestion

    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial to do so AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 82688
    Code:
    1: kd> lmvm atikmdag
    Browse full module list
    start             end                 module name
    fffff801`81420000 fffff801`82b67000   atikmdag T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
        Image name: atikmdag.sys
        Browse all global symbols  functions  data
        Timestamp:        Mon Nov 30 05:09:55 2015 (565BCC13)
        CheckSum:         016E7C2F
        ImageSize:        01747000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 155
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       01 Jun 2016 #90

    axe0 said: View Post
    Does Windows provide drivers for your GPU?
    Windows Update History - View in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    If Windows doesn't please follow below suggestion

    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial to do so AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 82688
    Code:
    1: kd> lmvm atikmdag
    Browse full module list
    start             end                 module name
    fffff801`81420000 fffff801`82b67000   atikmdag T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
        Image name: atikmdag.sys
        Browse all global symbols  functions  data
        Timestamp:        Mon Nov 30 05:09:55 2015 (565BCC13)
        CheckSum:         016E7C2F
        ImageSize:        01747000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Shortly after I mentioned I had the default graphic drivers, they were installed automatically by windows. I also had a windows update. Maybe that was the cause?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Related Threads
I recently installed Windows 10 using a clean install USB method as per MS's website. I have a repeating error since Dec 9 which is below. I have tried to search for a solution but in most cases it only covers windows servers or shared point. I have...
Hi all, I bought a new computer a month ago, and am having BSOD each day. It's a Kernel Security Check Failure, and when i look in the event watcher, i can see a kernel-power critical error. 57819 Thanks for your help !
You are about too read a bad english. and i am really sorry about it i am not native english speaker Just installed window 10 th2 and few other software didn't upgrade it just did a clean install of it but service control manger errors never...
Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. I think I took care of the update bug so I don't believe it is the issue. Updated GForce Drivers after using DisplayDriverUninstaller. SSD C: Drive firmware updated. Ran Memtest86+ on each stick for 8...
***THIS IS ALSO OVER AT THE BSOD SECTION. I'M CONTINUING IT THERE.*** Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. I think I took care of the update bug so I don't believe it is the issue. Updated GForce Drivers after using...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:05.
Find Us