Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Jul 2016 #111
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,873
    Windows 10 Pro

    Then it is possible that it could be considered too soon.

    For the sake of ease of troubleshooting, could you describe what happens when a BSOD occurs and what you're doing?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    06 Jul 2016 #112
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Then it is possible that it could be considered too soon.

    For the sake of ease of troubleshooting, could you describe what happens when a BSOD occurs and what you're doing?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's been fairly inconsistent. It happens when I web browse or play games . Nothing has happened since last post.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    06 Jul 2016 #113
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,873
    Windows 10 Pro

    I would recommend to prepare for the next monthly patchday, this tuesday, backup your data this weekend.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    06 Jul 2016 #114
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    I would recommend to prepare for the next monthly patchday, this tuesday, backup your data this weekend.
    What's a monthly patchday? It's like a windows update?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    07 Jul 2016 #115
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,873
    Windows 10 Pro

    It is the day that Microsoft releases security updates, and other updates, for problems that have been found since the last patch day (assuming problems that have been found earlier have been patched already).

    You may get them around afternoon, I get them at the beginning of the evening.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    08 Jul 2016 #116
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    It is the day that Microsoft releases security updates, and other updates, for problems that have been found since the last patch day (assuming problems that have been found earlier have been patched already).

    You may get them around afternoon, I get them at the beginning of the evening.
    I'll be sure to back up my stuff. So I left my computer unattended and came back to it reset. Before that I was just doing standard web browsing. DMlogs coming up. I wonder what would cause this?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    08 Jul 2016 #117
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,873
    Windows 10 Pro

    Could you upload a kernel dump please, located in C:\Windows and called MEMORY.dmp, you need to upload it to a 3rd party uploader and post a share link in your next reply.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    10 Jul 2016 #118
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Could you upload a kernel dump please, located in C:\Windows and called MEMORY.dmp, you need to upload it to a 3rd party uploader and post a share link in your next reply.
    Working on it.. For some reason Google Drive said the file is unreadable. Chances are I need to compress it?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    10 Jul 2016 #119
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,873
    Windows 10 Pro

    Compression shouldn't be required, for many it goes fine.

    Please note, tomorrow I'll be on vacation for about a week. I might be able to answer questions, but for certain reasons I will not analyze anything while I'm away. I have requested others to take over the threads where I am helping while I am away.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    10 Jul 2016 #120
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Compression shouldn't be required, for many it goes fine.

    Please note, tomorrow I'll be on vacation for about a week. I might be able to answer questions, but for certain reasons I will not analyze anything while I'm away. I have requested others to take over the threads where I am helping while I am away.
    Sounds good! Thanks for all the help so far and enjoy your vacation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Perflib errors 1008 and loadperf errors 3009
I recently installed Windows 10 using a clean install USB method as per MS's website. I have a repeating error since Dec 9 which is below. I have tried to search for a solution but in most cases it only covers windows servers or shared point. I have...
General Support
BSOD kernel security check failure - kernel power problem ?
Hi all, I bought a new computer a month ago, and am having BSOD each day. It's a Kernel Security Check Failure, and when i look in the event watcher, i can see a kernel-power critical error. 57819 Thanks for your help !
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Service control manager errors never goes away Persisting errors zeez
You are about too read a bad english. and i am really sorry about it i am not native english speaker Just installed window 10 th2 and few other software didn't upgrade it just did a clean install of it but service control manger errors never...
General Support
Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41) but no dump.
Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. I think I took care of the update bug so I don't believe it is the issue. Updated GForce Drivers after using DisplayDriverUninstaller. SSD C: Drive firmware updated. Ran Memtest86+ on each stick for 8...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41).
***THIS IS ALSO OVER AT THE BSOD SECTION. I'M CONTINUING IT THERE.*** Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. I think I took care of the update bug so I don't believe it is the issue. Updated GForce Drivers after using...
Performance & Maintenance
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums