Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1.    18 Mar 2016 #41
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    USB drivers have nothing to do with the hard drive.
    What else causes it can't be said without dump, again.
    Good news, I finally managed to get the system to reinstall, so now I'm installing things and up dating everything, will let you know if I crash again, but even if not when everything's done I'm gonna use the DM-log and before I did a system restore I backed up my dump folder, SO you'll get everything!
    Okay. so I'm not going to install my games except for one, until 2 days from now (if two days pass without a BSOD including while I play the one game I do install) I'll reinstall it all. I was actually able to run the dm log tool, so I'm uploading now so you guys can browse through it to look for any possible problems or conflicts, I'm going to leave my system as is for atleast 2 days, without downloading anything else, so NOTHING the dm log tool created should be different for the next few days... Finally we're getting somewhere.
    Last edited by DarkChrono; 18 Mar 2016 at 02:39.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    18 Mar 2016 #42
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    You've seated a wrong module.
    Code:
    [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002ch]
      Physical Memory Array Handle  002ah
      Memory Error Info Handle      [Not Provided]
      Total Width                   64 bits
      Data Width                    64 bits
      Size                          8192MB
      Form Factor                   09h - DIMM
      Device Set                    [None]
      Device Locator                DIMM0
      Bank Locator                  BANK0
      Memory Type                   18h - Specification Reserved
      Type Detail                   4080h - Synchronous
      Speed                         1333MHz
      Manufacturer                  Corsair      
      Serial Number                        
      Asset Tag Number                          
      Part Number                   CMX8GX3M1A1600C11 
    [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0030h]
      Physical Memory Array Handle  002ah
      Memory Error Info Handle      [Not Provided]
      Total Width                   64 bits
      Data Width                    64 bits
      Size                          8192MB
      Form Factor                   09h - DIMM
      Device Set                    [None]
      Device Locator                DIMM2
      Bank Locator                  BANK2
      Memory Type                   18h - Specification Reserved
      Type Detail                   4080h - Synchronous
      Speed                         1333MHz
      Manufacturer                  Corsair      
      Serial Number                        
      Asset Tag Number                          
      Part Number                   CMX16GX3M2A1333C9
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    18 Mar 2016 #43
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    You've seated a wrong module.
    Code:
    [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002ch]
      Physical Memory Array Handle  002ah
      Memory Error Info Handle      [Not Provided]
      Total Width                   64 bits
      Data Width                    64 bits
      Size                          8192MB
      Form Factor                   09h - DIMM
      Device Set                    [None]
      Device Locator                DIMM0
      Bank Locator                  BANK0
      Memory Type                   18h - Specification Reserved
      Type Detail                   4080h - Synchronous
      Speed                         1333MHz
      Manufacturer                  Corsair      
      Serial Number                        
      Asset Tag Number                          
      Part Number                   CMX8GX3M1A1600C11 
    [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0030h]
      Physical Memory Array Handle  002ah
      Memory Error Info Handle      [Not Provided]
      Total Width                   64 bits
      Data Width                    64 bits
      Size                          8192MB
      Form Factor                   09h - DIMM
      Device Set                    [None]
      Device Locator                DIMM2
      Bank Locator                  BANK2
      Memory Type                   18h - Specification Reserved
      Type Detail                   4080h - Synchronous
      Speed                         1333MHz
      Manufacturer                  Corsair      
      Serial Number                        
      Asset Tag Number                          
      Part Number                   CMX16GX3M2A1333C9
    That one might be old mate, I took the only 1600 out earlier.

    Yeah the file you're in must be an older one, I ran CPUID and went to SPD and checked slots 1 and 3 and they're both CMX16GX3M2A1333C9
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    18 Mar 2016 #44
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    I only opened the dump of today (18th)
    It may be old as you might have changed it already, but the dump is the most recent and the only one of 18th this month.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    18 Mar 2016 #45
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Hellsinki
    Posts : 383
    Windows 10 Home

    Code:
    BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 6a, 2610f2b4380, ffffd00021cda000}
    
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ST_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::StDmPageError+ec )
    
    Followup:     MachineOwner
    ---------
    
    2: kd> !analyze -v
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************
    
    FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)
    This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page.  This is a hardware memory error.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page
    Arg2: 000000000000006a, physical page number
    Arg3: 000002610f2b4380, zero
    Arg4: ffffd00021cda000, zero
    And the above would match if you have two different sticks currently plugged in the computer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    18 Mar 2016 #46
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    I only opened the dump of today (18th)
    It may be old as you might have changed it already, but the dump is the most recent and the only one of 18th this month.
    Weird, well according to me, and my system the one 1600 stick is out, I put it in a plastic bag and in my electronics drawer, so I don't lose it and it doesn't get damaged, but hopefully the information you have in there, will help you if my computer isn't all good now, I can tell you, I'm sad that the crashes during reinstallation weren't saved (to reinstall windows I had to fully format my hard drive so... I lost everything that I didn't back up)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    18 Mar 2016 #47
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
    Code:
    BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 6a, 2610f2b4380, ffffd00021cda000}
    
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ST_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::StDmPageError+ec )
    
    Followup:     MachineOwner
    ---------
    
    2: kd> !analyze -v
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************
    
    FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)
    This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page.  This is a hardware memory error.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page
    Arg2: 000000000000006a, physical page number
    Arg3: 000002610f2b4380, zero
    Arg4: ffffd00021cda000, zero
    And the above would match if you have two different sticks currently plugged in the computer.
    I'm not completely sure what I'm looking at but, may I ask, that despite running memtest 86 set to 8 passes and getting no errors with the ram, do you think it's possible, buying a whole new set altogether would wipe out the problem?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    18 Mar 2016 #48
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    Memtest86+ with 8 passes doesn't per se have to rule out the memory completely, it normally does but it does also occur that errors show up when you run MemTest86+ till all passes have finished.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    18 Mar 2016 #49
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Memtest86+ with 8 passes doesn't per se have to rule out the memory completely, it normally does but it does also occur that errors show up when you run MemTest86+ till all passes have finished.
    I mean I was just debating when I get more money, in either 2 weeks, or 4 that I was gonna buy a set of G.skill ripjaws x series, 32 gigabytes, since I couldn't find a set of 16 for my motherboard, I could only find 32's... But I was going to just replace the ram to see if that helped at all. Well it's 4:45 AM here, I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll leave my computer running over night, I'll let you know if it crashes, and I'll check anything you post tonight, in the morning!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    18 Mar 2016 #50
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Hellsinki
    Posts : 383
    Windows 10 Home

    DarkChrono here is a pdf of memory qvl(qualified vendors list) for your motherboard:
    ASUS M5A97 LE R20 Memory QVL

    And as far as I can see there are a couple of 16GB kits you can get, but all of those are 4x4GB.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD playing video games such as Cs:Go etc. Error, Random BSOD's
Hi, i got this computer about 3~ Weeks ago, and have gotten random BSOD's after that. System Information Bellow Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz @ 3.5 GeForce GTX960 2gb GDDR5, Physx CUDA 1TB Harddisk 7200RPM 8Gb DDR4 2133Mhz Dual Channel, 2x4gb...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD during bootup (black screen 2min -> BSOD)
Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. I did choose the non-clean install, and i wish to keep it this way. i do NOT wish to clean install, as id rather just fix the problem. Anyways, my problem is; During the boot process, the pc...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD on startup (mv91xx.sys, also previous store exception BSOD 3x)
I recently upgraded my htpc from 8.1 pro to Win 10 pro. I have had multiple BSOD since then. 4 were for store exception not handled and the last 2 were for kmode exception not handled mv91xx.sys. Please advise.
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD Seemingly Random when using PC normally. Variety of BSOD errors
Hi, Over the past couple of days I have been having reasonably frequent BSODs. Some have not created a dump file. I cant pinpoint anything in particular but it seems to be pointing to a driver issue but never identifies the driver from what I can...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:48.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums