Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    18 Mar 2016 #21
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,951
    Windows 10 Pro

    Looks fine

    Let me know how it goes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    18 Mar 2016 #22
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 16
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    So is there anything else I can do now if all those tests came back negative?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    18 Mar 2016 #23
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,951
    Windows 10 Pro

    Currently it is appreciated that you fill in your system specs completely, BSOD even after a clean install results in hardware problems.

    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.
    How to fill in your system specs:

      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    18 Mar 2016 #24
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 16
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Currently it is appreciated that you fill in your system specs completely, BSOD even after a clean install results in hardware problems.

    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.
    How to fill in your system specs:

    Updated with all the information.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    18 Mar 2016 #25
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,951
    Windows 10 Pro

    Just FYI, there are some who keep suggesting things until they find something, these users randomly suggest things, I suggest things when I have a reason for it.
    Currently I have no ground of why I would suggest a test or fix, this is why I said 'Let me know how it goes'
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    18 Mar 2016 #26
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 16
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    I'm going to try replacing the ram with a model tested my asus. I'm out of ideas haha.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    06 Apr 2016 #27
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 16
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Just FYI, there are some who keep suggesting things until they find something, these users randomly suggest things, I suggest things when I have a reason for it.
    Currently I have no ground of why I would suggest a test or fix, this is why I said 'Let me know how it goes'
    Just reporting back - I FIXED IT!

    It turned out to be faulty ram, even though all the memtests were clear, bios settings etc. Once I replaced it I stopped having issues.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    06 Apr 2016 #28
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 111
    W10

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax1007 View Post
    Just reporting back - I FIXED IT!

    It turned out to be faulty ram, even though all the memtests were clear, bios settings etc. Once I replaced it I stopped having issues.
    Lucky but very nice guess, you should play the lottery tonight
    I've read trough the whole topic, nice to see it end on a positive note.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD For unspecified 124 STOP
Hello, thanks for taking a look at my problem. Some backstory- I like to consider myself fairly good with computers, but this problem is beyond me. I recently rebuilt my PC both to improve it but also to stop some BSOD issues from before. The...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Can't stop insider preview build
Hi, I wanna stop the insider preview build 14271 and revert back to 10586 but I ran into a problem, first I went to Settings>Update and Security>Advanced Options and chose 'Stop insider preview builds', there's a popup which shows a 'blank'...
Windows Insider
BSOD's need to stop these.
Good-morning, I have gotten some BSOD's before but now more frequently when trying tried to install SQL did a restore though, not as frequently still getting BSOD (critical_process_died) the problem always changes. Not sure if that was the problem,...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD playing video games such as Cs:Go etc. Error, Random BSOD's
Hi, i got this computer about 3~ Weeks ago, and have gotten random BSOD's after that. System Information Bellow Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz @ 3.5 GeForce GTX960 2gb GDDR5, Physx CUDA 1TB Harddisk 7200RPM 8Gb DDR4 2133Mhz Dual Channel, 2x4gb...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD Seemingly Random when using PC normally. Variety of BSOD errors
Hi, Over the past couple of days I have been having reasonably frequent BSODs. Some have not created a dump file. I cant pinpoint anything in particular but it seems to be pointing to a driver issue but never identifies the driver from what I can...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:42.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums