Attachment 66918 Here are my minidump files, I am at the end of my line with this PC i am about to RMA the Mobo and RAM. You guys are my last chance and if you cant help then its back to the warehouse with these parts... THANKS!
Various different bugchecks with various different probable causes.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
- SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
- BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
First, Free up startup. Windows does not need those to auto-start with it. Probably you also will not want to auto-start the printer with windows.
- Right click on the taskbar and choose "Task Manager" in the context menu.
- It will open the task manager with "Processes" tab open. Click on the "Startup" tab.
- Select one Item, click on "Disable" on the bottom right corner.
- Continue for all the items other than the Antivirus.
Also Test your RAM modules for possible errors. Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.