This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in the dump file attached: ntoskrnl.exe is the most frequent process imputed, also usbport.sys is often the cause. After a BSOD I have to force shutting down my PC and wait a couple of minute because Windows can't start correctly. I don't know if it can be linked to, but since I got this problem, both graphic card (HD4850) and wireless adapter break, forcing me to replace them.
This is what I tried to do until now
- Format and install different Windows versions (8.1 8 7 xp)
- Run Memtest for every single ram bank
- Install Windows on other hard disks (also SSD)
- Last BIOS version is installed
- Install only Windows Update graphic drivers
- Install AMD radeon drivers I found into setup CD
- Install last AMD radeon drivers
At this point, I think that the problem can be only some hardware failing (motherboard or PSU) but I would like your opinion before taking a decision.
Thanks in advance!