Random BSODs 0x00000003xB while Multitasking or playing games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 64 bit.
       #1

    Random BSODs SYSTEM_THREAD, WHEA , Kernel,when Multitasking or gaming.


    Hello TenForums!

    I have just upgraded to Windows 10. Now I am experiencing random BSODs when I am multitasking or playing games.


    I hope I uploaded my dump files correctly.

    Any suggestions?

    Edit; Added updated crash dump files. Ran into two more BSODs while multitasking.

    +More BSODs. Updated dump files.

    Thank you for taking your time to read this.
    1/10/2016

    Uploaded updated Dump files.
    Updated post down below.


    1/11/2016

    Updated post below. Responses to questions below also.
    Last edited by INeedhelpMan; 11 Jan 2016 at 19:05. Reason: Continued BSODs. Uploaded updated Dump files. Help!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,652
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2

    Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************
    
    
    Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
    
    
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800ea6fef02, ffffd0002245c5f0, 0}
    
    
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for eamonm.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for eamonm.sys
    Probably caused by : eamonm.sys ( eamonm+258fb )
    
    
    Followup: MachineOwner
    ---------
    
    
    4: kd> lmvm eamonm
    start             end                 module name
    fffff801`afa00000 fffff801`afad3000   eamonm   T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: eamonm.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\eamonm.sys
        Image name: eamonm.sys
        Timestamp:        Fri Nov 06 21:21:18 2015 (563C8626)
        CheckSum:         00043A08
        ImageSize:        000D3000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Temporarily uninstall ESET and replace it with Windows Defender and monitor to see if further BSOD's occur.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 64 bit.
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Golden said:
    Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************
    
    
    Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
    
    
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800ea6fef02, ffffd0002245c5f0, 0}
    
    
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for eamonm.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for eamonm.sys
    Probably caused by : eamonm.sys ( eamonm+258fb )
    
    
    Followup: MachineOwner
    ---------
    
    
    4: kd> lmvm eamonm
    start             end                 module name
    fffff801`afa00000 fffff801`afad3000   eamonm   T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: eamonm.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\eamonm.sys
        Image name: eamonm.sys
        Timestamp:        Fri Nov 06 21:21:18 2015 (563C8626)
        CheckSum:         00043A08
        ImageSize:        000D3000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Temporarily uninstall ESET and replace it with Windows Defender and monitor to see if further BSOD's occur.
    I uninstalled yesterday and it still blue screens. It has BSOD 4 + times since I uninstalled yesterday. I still got 2 BSODs today.

    I only installed ESET to fix the BSODs and it didn't work.
    ESET remains uninstalled.

    Thank you for taking the time to help.

    I can't enable Windows Defender right now because I am performing a Memtest86 to check my ram.

    Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by INeedhelpMan; 09 Jan 2016 at 01:49.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 64 bit.
    Thread Starter
       #4

    More data and info


    I have more info and data! Attachment 57878

    I ran Memtest86/ ram test. I passed 9 consecutively overnight. I uploaded a pic and file.

    I hope this helps on figuring out what the problem is.

    Last edited by INeedhelpMan; 09 Jan 2016 at 11:37. Reason: More data/info and added updated pic of Memtest86
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 14,897
    Windows 10 Pro
       #5

    Please update following drivers
    Driver Reference Table - LGBusEnum.sys - Logitech Keyboard driver
    Driver Reference Table - LGVirHid.sys - Logitech game panel virtual HID device driver
    Driver Reference Table - BazisVirtualCDBus.sys
    Driver Reference Table - ladfgscamd64.sys - Logitech headset driver
    Driver Reference Table - ladfGSRamd64.sys - Logitech headset driver

    Please update your BIOS to version 2603, you are currently using version 1503
    M5A97 R2.0 | Moederbord | ASUS Nederland

    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 1503, 1/11/2013
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 64 bit.
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Yes sir! I will do the that immediately.

    Thank you for taking the time to help me axe0.

    I will update as soon as possible after a using the computer for a couple sessions.

    Update/Edit (10:51)
    I found out my motherboard is M5A97 LE R2.0. The most recent update is Build 2601. (I found out because Build 2603 did not work, and was prompted security verification error. )

    I have updated the Bios and had to reset my Windows.

    .Attachment 58024

    Just an update
    Last edited by INeedhelpMan; 11 Jan 2016 at 03:03. Reason: Update.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 64 bit.
    Thread Starter
       #7

    continued BSODs


    Yo Tenforums. I'm back and I am still getting BSODs.

    BSODs are still continuing after updating Logitech drivers and Bios. I completely removed WinCDEmu (Windows 10 actually did).


    Did I update my drivers correctly?


    updated dump files. ​
    Last edited by INeedhelpMan; 11 Jan 2016 at 03:06. Reason: Off topic information
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 654
    windows 10 Pro
       #8

    DifferentBSOD.
    Out of 9 memory dumps there were 5 different BSOD error codes.
    The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
    - faulting (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problemdevice)
    - BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
    - overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. Please stop at least during troubleshooting.
    - compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
    - low-level driver/system problems within windows (SFC/DISM)
    - or even malware

    In a few dumpfiles there are refences to windows systemfiles

    Start with running SFC to check and repair windows systemfiles
    Use SFC to checkand repair windows systemfiles.

    See this tutorial
    http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/3047-sfc-scannow-command-run-windows-8-a.html
    Note
    If SFC could not fix something, then run the command again to see if it may beable to the next time. Sometimes it may take running the
    sfc /scannow command 3 timesrestarting the PC after each time to completely fix everything that it's ableto.

    If not, then run the
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth command to repair any component store corruption, restart the PCafterwards, and try the sfc /scannow commandagain.


    In 2 dumpfiles there were references to Geforce Experience. Uninstall this program.

    One dumpfile mentioned the wdfilter.sys. Driver Description: Windows CP - Microsoft antimalware file system filter driver.
    Please check your system for Malware with Malwarebytes or similiar Programs.



      My Computer


  9. Posts : 14,897
    Windows 10 Pro
       #9

    Where do some dumps come from?
    In the dxdiag.txt there are 9 WER (Windows Error Reporting services) reports and in the eventlog.txt there are logs of 6 bluescreens.
    Total there are 11 dumps from yesterday, 5 without any log...

    Some dumps are symptomatic of memory related problems.
    For this reason I searched in the user manual for the supported memory part numbers and couldn't find yours back.
    Please check if I'm correct.
    User manual: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...R20_V2_WEB.pdf
    Memory modules part number: CML8GX3M2B1600C11
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 64 bit.
    Thread Starter
       #10

    lifetec said:


    In a few dumpfiles there are refences to windows systemfiles

    Start with running SFC to check and repair windows systemfiles
    Use SFC to checkand repair windows systemfiles.

    See this tutorial
    http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/3047-sfc-scannow-command-run-windows-8-a.html


    In 2 dumpfiles there were references to Geforce Experience. Uninstall this program.

    One dumpfile mentioned the wdfilter.sys. Driver Description: Windows CP - Microsoft antimalware file system filter driver.
    Please check your system for Malware with Malwarebytes or similiar Programs.



    Hello Lifetec. I will do those now.. Thanks so much for helping out. I will report back!

    UPDATE 1/11/2016 (20:43 PST): I ran SFC and SFC found some corrupted files and repaired it! Hopefully my BSODs will become only one kind of BSOD. I will test out my computer and update again!.

    axe0 said:
    Where do some dumps come from?
    In the dxdiag.txt there are 9 WER (Windows Error Reporting services) reports and in the eventlog.txt there are logs of 6 bluescreens.
    Total there are 11 dumps from yesterday, 5 without any log...

    Some dumps are symptomatic of memory related problems.
    For this reason I searched in the user manual for the supported memory part numbers and couldn't find yours back.
    Please check if I'm correct.
    User manual: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...R20_V2_WEB.pdf
    Memory modules part number: CML8GX3M2B1600C11

    Heyo Axe0!
    Thanks for helping again.
    I got all my dump files using DM_Log_Collector provided by Tenforums.

    I double checked if my RAM/Memory module is listed in the M5a97 R2.0 LE Manual Version 2013.
    The memory is not listed on the compatibility list.
    -My RAM is DDR3 1600Mhz and the M5a97 R2.0 LE/Motherboard should support this. (I am guessing. Please correct me if I am wrong.)
    -I have been using these Cosair Vengeance RAM for about 2 years now.
    -The computer was fine with the RAM until the BSODs started appearing recently.
    That is when I upgraded to Windows 10 to get rid of the BSODs. It didn't.

    Can my hard drive cause memory related problems?
    My C; drive is about 4 years old now.
    Sorry if I am getting off topic.

    Uploaded dump files just in case last one was corrupted.
    Last edited by INeedhelpMan; 11 Jan 2016 at 20:57.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:52.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums