Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1.    09 Jan 2016 #21
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    You need to save the screenshot first before you can use it, you can save it by using a program like Paint.
    In Paint paste (copy/paste) the screenshot to save it.
    I guess I lost the screen shot. I'll have to run Furmark again? I also used DDU and installed the latest drivers. I unchecked the options to install the other things that came with the AMD install. At least I think I did, there was an option I couldn't uncheck which I believe was the install wizard or something like that
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    09 Jan 2016 #22
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    No screenshot is needed.

    Please check your specs and make sure it is correct, according to your specs your CPU is your CPU and motherboard
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    09 Jan 2016 #23
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    No screenshot is needed.

    Please check your specs and make sure it is correct, according to your specs your CPU is your CPU and motherboard
    Oh darn! I'll check up on that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    09 Jan 2016 #24
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    By the way, I'm just waiting on my PC to goof up to confirm if the AMD drivers were causing the issues. Is this also caused by AMD? "Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+142760 )"
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    10 Jan 2016 #25
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NussOkeh View Post
    By the way, I'm just waiting on my PC to goof up to confirm if the AMD drivers were causing the issues. Is this also caused by AMD? "Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+142760 )"
    Upload a dump and I can check it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    10 Jan 2016 #26
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Here you go
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    10 Jan 2016 #27
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    I can tell you, Windows files are rarely the real case especially with the ntoskrnl.exe
    Windows files are usually blamed when they are the last active, but that doesn't make them the root cause.

    Following list is a list of drivers that are old.
    Please note, some drivers may not be present on your system, but I don't know why they are present in the drivers list in the dump.
    Driver Reference Table - anodlwfx.sys
    Driver Reference Table - npf.sys
    Driver Reference Table - evolve.sys
    Driver Reference Table - usbfilter.sys - possible part of the chipset, check ASUS for chipset drivers
    Driver Reference Table - asstor64.sys - check ASUS for sata drivers

    Please clean reinstall MalwarebytesClean removal: https://support.malwarebytes.org/cus...5311?b_id=6438
    Install: https://www.malwarebytes.org/
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    11 Jan 2016 #28
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    I can tell you, Windows files are rarely the real case especially with the ntoskrnl.exe
    Windows files are usually blamed when they are the last active, but that doesn't make them the root cause.

    Following list is a list of drivers that are old.
    Please note, some drivers may not be present on your system, but I don't know why they are present in the drivers list in the dump.
    Driver Reference Table - anodlwfx.sys
    Driver Reference Table - npf.sys
    Driver Reference Table - evolve.sys
    Driver Reference Table - usbfilter.sys - possible part of the chipset, check ASUS for chipset drivers
    Driver Reference Table - asstor64.sys - check ASUS for sata drivers

    Please clean reinstall MalwarebytesClean removal: https://support.malwarebytes.org/cus...5311?b_id=6438
    Install: https://www.malwarebytes.org/
    Okay, I'm uninstalling Malawarebytes. How does one update chipset drivers?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    12 Jan 2016 #29
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,952
    Windows 10 Pro

    Simply by downloading the drivers, opening the executable and reboot the system.
    Pretty much the same as every other driver, but some don't require a reboot.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    12 Jan 2016 #30
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Onett
    Posts : 156
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Simply by downloading the drivers, opening the executable and reboot the system.
    Pretty much the same as every other driver, but some don't require a reboot.
    Where can I find these for my specific hardware? I also got another dump which happened last night. Only reason I send these over to you is because I still get the symbol issues.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games
Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved Multiple BSODs
Greetings, My computer has been plagued with BSODs for a very long time, I have tried many times to fix them and each time they seem to eventually come back; this is the situation. About a month ago I assumed I had sorted out the issue, but now...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved Multiple BSODS
I've just recently installed Windows 10 in order to try and fix errors I was getting on Windows 7 with my newly built pc. Good news is that with 10 it worked twice as long before getting the constant BSODS. I've gotten the following BSODS: irql not...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!
I used the Reset feature form Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 530, and it finished, but now it won't go past the dell start up screen. It just shuts itself off and restarts again. I didn't mess with anything inside the PC and I didn't unplug...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install
Everything was running smooth. No issues, loving Win 10. Then, the first BSOD came 2 days ago followed by a random BSOD now every 1-3 hours. I have uninstalled many programs attempting to get to as clean of an install as possible but to uninstall...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums