Windows 10: Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 13,432
    Windows 10 Pro
       08 Jan 2016 #11

    Reload the dump, you have symbol problems.
    Symbol problems are usually gone after a few times dump reloading.
    Symbol problems may cause the dump to show different things then actually present in the dump.

    Symbol problem:
    Attachment 57609

    When the symbol errors are gone and you still see atikmdag.sys as probable cause, follow instructions below
    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the display drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 57610
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 165
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       08 Jan 2016 #12

    axe0 said: View Post
    Reload the dump, you have symbol problems.
    Symbol problems are usually gone after a few times dump reloading.
    Symbol problems may cause the dump to show different things then actually present in the dump.

    Symbol problem:
    Attachment 57609

    When the symbol errors are gone and you still see atikmdag.sys as probable cause, follow instructions below
    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the display drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 57610
    I've reopened the dump and still get the Symbol error. Am I not understanding something?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 13,432
    Windows 10 Pro
       08 Jan 2016 #13

    It sometimes takes quite some open, close and reopen attempts to get it removed.
    I assume you have setup the symbol path and workspace properly?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 165
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       08 Jan 2016 #14

    axe0 said: View Post
    It sometimes takes quite some open, close and reopen attempts to get it removed.
    I assume you have setup the symbol path and workspace properly?
    I think so, I'll send the two most recent dumps. Thanks a ton in advance!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 13,432
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jan 2016 #15

    Please be sure about it: WinDBG - Install Configure - Windows 10 Forums

    The dump you posted is a verifier dump (0xC4)
    You can see verifier is enabled
    Code:
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
    The 0xC4 crash can however occur with and without verifier enabled.

    If you have followed my instructions above, then it is a good idea to stress test the GPU



    Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP Diagnostic test Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP
     GPU TEST

    Run Furmark to test your GPU. Furmark tutorial

    Note   Note
    Run Furmark for around 30 minutes


    warning   Warning
    Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high


    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.
    How to fill in your system specs:

      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 165
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       09 Jan 2016 #16

    axe0 said: View Post
    Please be sure about it: WinDBG - Install Configure - Windows 10 Forums

    The dump you posted is a verifier dump (0xC4)
    You can see verifier is enabled
    Code:
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
    The 0xC4 crash can however occur with and without verifier enabled.

    If you have followed my instructions above, then it is a good idea to stress test the GPU



    Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP Diagnostic test Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP
     GPU TEST

    Run Furmark to test your GPU. Furmark tutorial

    Note   Note
    Run Furmark for around 30 minutes


    warning   Warning
    Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high


    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.
    How to fill in your system specs:

    Alright, I'll start up FurMark, does it leave some sort of diagnostic file after it's done running? Also I disabled verifier as of now. I'll put my specs on my page then take care of DDU
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 165
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       09 Jan 2016 #17

    Alright. Specs are up
    Last edited by NussOkeh; 09 Jan 2016 at 13:13. Reason: Copied same message twice
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 13,432
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jan 2016 #18

    You only need to focus on artifacts and the temps.
    You need to keep a keen eye on for monitoring what makes a log not necessary :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 165
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       09 Jan 2016 #19

    axe0 said: View Post
    You only need to focus on artifacts and the temps.
    You need to keep a keen eye on for monitoring what makes a log not necessary :)
    So I ran Furmark. my fans were going 73 percent. Made a screenshot, where are the screenshots located under Furmark? I'm also taking care of DDU right now I'll keep you posted
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 13,432
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jan 2016 #20

    You need to save the screenshot first before you can use it, you can save it by using a program like Paint.
    In Paint paste (copy/paste) the screenshot to save it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It...
    Solved Multiple BSODs in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Greetings, My computer has been plagued with BSODs for a very long time, I have tried many times to fix them and each time they seem to eventually come back; this is the situation. About a month ago I assumed I had sorted out the issue, but now...
    Solved Multiple BSODS in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've just recently installed Windows 10 in order to try and fix errors I was getting on Windows 7 with my newly built pc. Good news is that with 10 it worked twice as long before getting the constant BSODS. I've gotten the following BSODS: irql not...
    I used the Reset feature form Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 530, and it finished, but now it won't go past the dell start up screen. It just shuts itself off and restarts again. I didn't mess with anything inside the PC and I didn't unplug...
    Everything was running smooth. No issues, loving Win 10. Then, the first BSOD came 2 days ago followed by a random BSOD now every 1-3 hours. I have uninstalled many programs attempting to get to as clean of an install as possible but to uninstall...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:47.
    Find Us