Windows 10: Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD Solved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 11,067
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       31 Dec 2015 #11

    Alright, let me know how it goes
    Yes, sometimes multiple audio devices causes problems what is the reason why I need to disable them when connecting my headset.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       03 Jan 2016 #12

    axe0 said: View Post
    Alright, let me know how it goes
    Yes, sometimes multiple audio devices causes problems what is the reason why I need to disable them when connecting my headset.
    No dice, I have no idea what caused the crash (I was away from the pc)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 11,067
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       03 Jan 2016 #13

    According to the logs no new crash has occured in the few days.

    I'm wondering, what makes you think your system has crashed while you were away?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       03 Jan 2016 #14

    axe0 said: View Post
    According to the logs no new crash has occured in the few days.

    I'm wondering, what makes you think your system has crashed while you were away?
    I came back and the system had reset/rebooted while I was away. I was converting video files when I left, I came back to find the computer had restarted
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 11,067
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       03 Jan 2016 #15

    Real quick I can't find anything in the logs that could cause a shutdown/restart crash.
    The last power problem
    Code:
    Event[6823]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
      Date: 2016-01-03T00:39:42.539
      Event ID: 41
      Task: N/A
      Level: Critical
      Opcode: Info
      Keyword: N/A
      User: S-1-5-18
      User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      Computer: EnthooLuxe
      Description: 
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    The last bluescreen
    Code:
    Event[6181]:  Log Name: System
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
      Date: 2015-12-31T00:47:53.444
      Event ID: 1001
      Task: N/A
      Level: Error
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: EnthooLuxe
      Description: 
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffe001cc052060, 0xffffd0010a5fe890, 0xffffe001dbc86bd0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\123115-6593-01.dmp. Report Id: d5e241ad-6dd9-4b4d-9cfa-2c6b2049b0e9.
    Remove the bypasses/cracks on your system before proceeding!
    Code:
    Event[6801]:  Log Name: System
      Source: Service Control Manager
      Date: 2016-01-02T22:59:00.571
      Event ID: 7045
      Task: N/A
      Level: Information
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: S-1-5-18
      User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      Computer: EnthooLuxe
      Description: 
    A service was installed in the system.
    
    
    Service Name:  WinDivert1.1
    Service File Name:  C:\Program Files\KMSpico\WinDivert.sys
    Service Type:  kernel mode driver
    Service Start Type:  demand start
    Service Account:
    Forum rules
    4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       04 Jan 2016 #16

    axe0 said: View Post
    Real quick I can't find anything in the logs that could cause a shutdown/restart crash.
    The last power problem
    Code:
    Event[6823]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
      Date: 2016-01-03T00:39:42.539
      Event ID: 41
      Task: N/A
      Level: Critical
      Opcode: Info
      Keyword: N/A
      User: S-1-5-18
      User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      Computer: EnthooLuxe
      Description: 
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    The last bluescreen
    Code:
    Event[6181]:  Log Name: System
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
      Date: 2015-12-31T00:47:53.444
      Event ID: 1001
      Task: N/A
      Level: Error
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: EnthooLuxe
      Description: 
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffe001cc052060, 0xffffd0010a5fe890, 0xffffe001dbc86bd0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\123115-6593-01.dmp. Report Id: d5e241ad-6dd9-4b4d-9cfa-2c6b2049b0e9.
    Remove the bypasses/cracks on your system before proceeding!
    Code:
    Event[6801]:  Log Name: System
      Source: Service Control Manager
      Date: 2016-01-02T22:59:00.571
      Event ID: 7045
      Task: N/A
      Level: Information
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: S-1-5-18
      User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      Computer: EnthooLuxe
      Description: 
    A service was installed in the system.
    
    
    Service Name:  WinDivert1.1
    Service File Name:  C:\Program Files\KMSpico\WinDivert.sys
    Service Type:  kernel mode driver
    Service Start Type:  demand start
    Service Account:
    Forum rules

    Hmm, I had no idea what Kmspico was, it has been removed (Will upload another scan by the dm log collector, if requested). Any ideas to what could have caused the restart from earlier? I had to uninstall both HW Monitor and Aida64 as they started to be unresponsive and had processes that were unstoppable (which also resulted in the computer being unable to restart and would have the be shut off manually)

    The computer is going to be constantly on for the next 72-96 hours, I'll report back if anything happens
    Last edited by PlatinumEra; 04 Jan 2016 at 22:03.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 11,067
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       05 Jan 2016 #17

    Looking at the logs there doesn't seem to be any reason for a sudden shutdown.
    It could however be caused by many other reasons that aren't logged.

    Usually a sudden shutdown/restart is being caused by

    • a bad PSU,
    • wrong 3.3v, 5v or 12v values in the BIOS,
    • a circuit problem.


    Sometimes it is also caused by

    • (corrupted) tasks in the task scheduler that says to shutdown/restart the system for some unknown reason,
    • power issue in a component (too much or less power),
    • overheating/overheated hardware where in the BIOS is defined to shutdown/restart the system after a certain temperature has been reached.


    This includes also logged events.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       11 Jan 2016 #18

    Reporting back. Safe to say my problem has been resolved. What I did to resolve it:

    I had carried over a windows install from z97 to z170 (instead of installing a fresh copy, which you should always do, I was lazy). I went into device manager and uninstalled all drivers and devices that were no longer in use (everything from a old usbs to the 4670k to drivers for the z97 platform). I also removed many unused/not needed scheduled tasks from the task scheduler ( For example, start menu reviver still had a task that would always fail, as expected).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Used to have Windows 7 until the upgrade to Windows 10. Ever since then I will get random Kernel Security Check Blue Screens. It's hard to pin point what triggers it and what doesn't for me so hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. The blue...
Hi, i got this computer about 3~ Weeks ago, and have gotten random BSOD's after that. System Information Bellow Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz @ 3.5 GeForce GTX960 2gb GDDR5, Physx CUDA 1TB Harddisk 7200RPM 8Gb DDR4 2133Mhz Dual Channel, 2x4gb...
Hi guys, so I posted this thread on a few other forums as well but so far no one has been able to help me out. After saving up for some time and suffering life on my terrible laptop I finally managed to get myself my own PC/Desktop. It's anew...
I recently upgraded my htpc from 8.1 pro to Win 10 pro. I have had multiple BSOD since then. 4 were for store exception not handled and the last 2 were for kmode exception not handled mv91xx.sys. Please advise.
Hi, Over the past couple of days I have been having reasonably frequent BSODs. Some have not created a dump file. I cant pinpoint anything in particular but it seems to be pointing to a driver issue but never identifies the driver from what I can...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums