Windows 10: Bsod (irql_unexpected_value) Solved

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 17
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
       22 Sep 2015 #1

    Bsod (irql_unexpected_value)


    Hello, I've recently been getting IRQL_unexpected_value a lot. I've used things like BlueScreenView to see what is causing it and it has those things highlighted in red: ndis.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, nwifi.sys, and tcpip.sys.

    I was wondering how to stop my bluescreens on my computer, I'm on an iMac running Windows 10 through Bootcamp and have installed all the updates but have been getting so many BSODs those last few days. It's constant and I can't last an hour or two without a BSOD.
    Last edited by a59; 22 Sep 2015 at 15:55.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,505
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Sep 2015 #2
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 17
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       22 Sep 2015 #3

    Sorry, thanks for that. Updated the thread with the .zip file. Really looking for help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,505
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Sep 2015 #4

    I see you have KMSnano, is this program used for windows?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 17
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       22 Sep 2015 #5

    axe0 said: View Post
    I see you have KMSnano, is this program used for windows?
    I'm not exactly sure. Any way of fixing the BSODs?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,505
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Sep 2015 #6

    Please run this tool BSOD Inspector and upload the zip file.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 17
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       22 Sep 2015 #7

    axe0 said: View Post
    Please run this tool BSOD Inspector and upload the zip file.
    Here it is.
    Last edited by a59; 22 Sep 2015 at 15:56.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,505
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Sep 2015 #8

    Thank you,
    Your windows is fine.
    Then your office is cracked , the only other software installed that KMSnano cracks.

    The crashes are caused by a network driver from VirtualBox (I believe it is from VirtualBox).
    Code:
    2: kd> lmvm VBoxNetLwf
    start             end                 module name
    fffff800`cba20000 fffff800`cba49000   VBoxNetLwf T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: VBoxNetLwf.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VBoxNetLwf.sys
        Image name: VBoxNetLwf.sys
        Timestamp:        Thu Jul 09 12:09:04 2015 (559E4840)
        CheckSum:         0002B87E
        ImageSize:        00029000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 17
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       22 Sep 2015 #9

    axe0 said: View Post
    Thank you,
    Your windows is fine.
    Then your office is cracked , the only other software installed that KMSnano cracks.

    The crashes are caused by a network driver from VirtualBox (I believe it is from VirtualBox).
    Code:
    2: kd> lmvm VBoxNetLwf
    start             end                 module name
    fffff800`cba20000 fffff800`cba49000   VBoxNetLwf T (no symbols)           
        Loaded symbol image file: VBoxNetLwf.sys
        Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VBoxNetLwf.sys
        Image name: VBoxNetLwf.sys
        Timestamp:        Thu Jul 09 12:09:04 2015 (559E4840)
        CheckSum:         0002B87E
        ImageSize:        00029000
        Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Do I update or delete this driver? I see there are a bunch of other files such as: VBoxDrv.sys, VBoxnetAdp6.sys, VBoxNetLwf.sys, VBoxUSBMon.sys, and vdvroot.sys. Which ones do I delete/update?

    I already had VirtualBox uninstalled, so I don't know why It's giving me BSODs.
    Last edited by a59; 22 Sep 2015 at 11:46.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,505
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Sep 2015 #10

    a59 said: View Post
    Do I update or delete this driver? I see there are a bunch of other files such as: VBoxDrv.sys, VBoxnetAdp6.sys, VBoxNetLwf.sys, VBoxUSBMon.sys, and vdvroot.sys. Which ones do I delete/update?

    I already had VirtualBox uninstalled, so I don't know why It's giving me BSODs.
    Those are all drivers for 1 program.
    You should not delete any driver manually, except when specified by specific instructions. This because deleting a driver causes so much trouble.

    Please right click on 1 of the drivers, choose properties and go to the tab details.
    Please make a screenshot of the details and post the screenshot.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi, guys I got a problem with constantly repeating BSOD mostly because these two reasons in topic. I have checked online and did everything for preventing this from happening. And it doesnt worked :/ The other things I have done are checking...
Hi, Over the past couple of days I have been having reasonably frequent BSODs. Some have not created a dump file. I cant pinpoint anything in particular but it seems to be pointing to a driver issue but never identifies the driver from what I can...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40.
Find Us