Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    08 Sep 2015 #11
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,683
    Windows 10 Pro

    A bluescreen means driver verifier detected a violation.
    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

    You haven't done anything wrong
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    08 Sep 2015 #12
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 21
    windows 10 pro x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    A bluescreen means driver verifier detected a violation.
    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

    You haven't done anything wrong
    what zip? the verifier makes a zip, or do i have to use the program i used yesterday to make the zip with dump files?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    08 Sep 2015 #13
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,683
    Windows 10 Pro

    If you cannot find the cause, then please use the tool again and upload the zip file.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    08 Sep 2015 #14
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 21
    windows 10 pro x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    If you cannot find the cause, then please use the tool again and upload the zip file.
    I uploaded another zip file at the begging of the topic
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    09 Sep 2015 #15
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,683
    Windows 10 Pro

    Please upload the zip file in the new post and not in the begin post next time.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    09 Sep 2015 #16
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,683
    Windows 10 Pro

    Code:
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption



    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E240) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Diagnostic Test BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E240) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
     RAM TEST

    Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

    Note   Note


    MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.



    Please do the following:

    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again


    If sfc/scannow doesn't say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    09 Sep 2015 #17
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 21
    windows 10 pro x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Code:
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption



    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E240) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Diagnostic Test BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E240) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
     RAM TEST

    Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

    Note   Note


    MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.



    Please do the following:

    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again


    If sfc/scannow doesn't say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.
    For the moment i've installed windows 7 64bit and i'll run it until bsod, to be sure that ia a windows problem. Meantime i'll take the test and tell you the results. Thanks for helping me!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    10 Sep 2015 #18
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 21
    windows 10 pro x64
    Thread Starter

    This is the result of memtest86+ Attachment 36727
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    10 Sep 2015 #19
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,683
    Windows 10 Pro

    Good, are you doing the system file check?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    10 Sep 2015 #20
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 21
    windows 10 pro x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Good, are you doing the system file check?
    I did the test once, while I was still running windows 10 and it told me that there were some corrupted files and got fixed. I'll run it again and post the file you require.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Having randons BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe
THIS THREAD WAS SOLVED BY CHANGING THE MOTHER BOARD. Since I bought my PC, randons BSOD appear (most of them caused by ntoskrnl.exe and some caused by hal.dll) >WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, >KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Bsod:- irql_not_less_or_equal
BSOD occurs at shutdown:- IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\clfs.sys
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe
BSODs have been happening for a while but I'm not really sure what's the actual cause.
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD Caused by "ntoskrnl.exe" (nt+0x150CA0) on Windows 10
I keep having the BSOD on my computer about once a day. I have read other posts and are unable to solve the issue. I initially had the issue on my Windows 8.1 system, I then reinstalled Windows 8.1 and still had the issue. I decided to do a clean...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BAD_POOL_HEADER caused by ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys
Hello, I have Windows 10 PRO installed. Other important installed applications are Malwarebytes (Antimalware and Antiexploit), Adguard and utorrent. Last night I have started a big download on utorrent (a 20GB file) and after some minutes I...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:29.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums