Windows 10: Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 11,526
    Windows 10 Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #31

    The BSOD was caused by windows drivers.
    Either the USB port driver or the WDF Dynamic - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime (or both).

    Because they are system files, we need to make sure the system files are checked.
    Please do the following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again


    If sfc/scannow doesn't say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    03 Sep 2015 #32

    axe0 said: View Post
    The BSOD was caused by windows drivers.
    Either the USB port driver or the WDF Dynamic - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime (or both).

    Because they are system files, we need to make sure the system files are checked.
    Please do the following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again


    If sfc/scannow doesn't say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

    hi, good morning, thank you for helping me

    I uploaded the log file
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...WJjcVB3Rzd2c00
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 11,526
    Windows 10 Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #33

    I would like access to the file without sending a mail for permission.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    03 Sep 2015 #34

    axe0 said: View Post
    I would like access to the file without sending a mail for permission.

    sorry my first time using google drive, try now

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6O...ew?usp=sharing
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,526
    Windows 10 Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #35

    No problem, I always say "Play to learn"
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,526
    Windows 10 Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #36

    What was the message from sfc?
    I don't see any problem.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    03 Sep 2015 #37

    axe0 said: View Post
    What was the message from sfc?
    I don't see any problem.

    sfc / scannow, no found problem of integrity
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    03 Sep 2015 #38

    last night I had another bsod,

    minidump
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,526
    Windows 10 Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #39

    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file.
    The cause is a driver, but I'm not sure what driver it is.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    03 Sep 2015 #40

    axe0 said: View Post
    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file.
    The cause is a driver, but I'm not sure what driver it is.
    ready, I uploaded
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Upgrade to Windows 10 yesterday, from Windows 7 Pro. After a couple of hours of usage, I started getting BSODs, more specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I decided to reset the system, but the same problem keeps occurring. I'm thinking it's a...
Bsod:- irql_not_less_or_equal in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD occurs at shutdown:- IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\clfs.sys
Solved BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal" in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello there 10 forum. from about 3 days I have frequently BSOD crashes showing irql_not_less_or_equal error. I have no idea why is it happening. It happens when I am watching streams, playing games, etc. :__; Here is the file: 34829 Thanks...
Irql_not_less_or_equal in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
heya i upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and now i keep getting a blue screen. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI think this is because of a bad driver? any ideas on how i can fix this. I already reinstalled my graphic card drivers with no succes.:(
Solved BSOD - usbehci.sys - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I have already had 7 of them, just got one when trying to post this. I suspect my USB sound card. So far they have happened only in Windows, not in games, when listening to the music on youtube or via Radiosure, sometimes I was not even at PC, so I...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:55.
Find Us