"It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

  1. Posts : 466
    Windows 10
       #51

    If you still get errors, It will probably be the one above > Dell SupportAssist. No harm done.
    What does it say, when you right click on it in Geek. Click on > Installation Folder.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #52

    jmatt said:
    If you still get errors, It will probably be the one above > Dell SupportAssist. No harm done.
    What does it say, when you right click on it in Geek. Click on > Installation Folder.
    So I still got a restart, so I opened the Installation Folder and this is what I got.
    I then uninstalled SupportAssist."It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error-unknown-43-.png
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #53

    I just got a restart, and a WHEA soon after.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 466
    Windows 10
       #54

    Download latest version Farbar ( 4th June ) & upload 2 new logs so I can compare with the last logs
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #55

    jmatt said:
    Download latest version Farbar ( 4th June ) & upload 2 new logs so I can compare with the last logs
    My Farbar updated right when I opened it, and this is what I got when I scanned it.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 466
    Windows 10
       #56

    If you type whea into search, you will see a fatal hardware issue which points to the processor.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #57

    jmatt said:
    If you type whea into search, you will see a fatal hardware issue which points to the processor.
    So my issue is my processor then? Or am I just misunderstanding this.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 466
    Windows 10
       #58

    Nothing i s ever 100% in error reporting, only a service/technician test will be conclusive.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 30
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #59

    jmatt said:
    Nothing i s ever 100% in error reporting, only a service/technician test will be conclusive.
    Is there any possibility for any other issues at the current moment? If not, I'll just try to get someone to look it over.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 466
    Windows 10
       #60

    All the whea info is in your logs, print it out & give it to the technician. If honest, they will advise one way or another.
      My Computer


 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums