Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 5,006
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 20H2 Build 19042.868 and W10 Insider Preview Build 21343
       #11

    Any other USB devices attached?
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Thread Starter
       #12

    I really don't what else to do

    - - - Updated - - -

    philc43 said:
    Any other USB devices attached?
    No other USB devices attached, though there's something weird "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" inside of it there's a "Eject USB Billboard Device" that's something new since I reformatted my pc.
      My Computer

  3. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 5,006
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 20H2 Build 19042.868 and W10 Insider Preview Build 21343
       #13

    The Billboard device is most likely something left over from when you connected the monitor with the Display Port. Is there anything in the USB section of the Device Manager that shows up as a Billboard device?

    Once you reboot your machine it should go away. It might also have something to do with the DPC watchdog so please monitor the PC for a while and let me know if you continue to get problems. You will also need to upload a new V2 Log collection after any new BSOD crashes.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Thread Starter
       #14

    philc43 said:
    The Billboard device is most likely something left over from when you connected the monitor with the Display Port. Is there anything in the USB section of the Device Manager that shows up as a Billboard device?

    Once you reboot your machine it should go away. It might also have something to do with the DPC watchdog so please monitor the PC for a while and let me know if you continue to get problems. You will also need to upload a new V2 Log collection after any new BSOD crashes.
    Hi,

    I still can see the Billboard device. Please see below;

    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG-capture.png

    By the way I ran sfc/scannow and it said that it repaired some errors (this file 2 days ago) but the log collector is just 5minutes ago :)
    Here's the latest log collector --> Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

    Thank you
      My Computer

  5. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 5,006
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 20H2 Build 19042.868 and W10 Insider Preview Build 21343
       #15

    Billboard devices were introduced with Type C connectors - it looks to me as if it is connected with the Type C Nvidia USB connection you have which I presume is on your graphics card. It might be worth repeating the DDU of all the graphics drivers and then using the NVCleanstall program to just install the graphics driver you want and not install any of the additional NVidia software for USB-C, stereo 3D glasses, etc.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Thread Starter
       #16

    philc43 said:
    Billboard devices were introduced with Type C connectors - it looks to me as if it is connected with the Type C Nvidia USB connection you have which I presume is on your graphics card. It might be worth repeating the DDU of all the graphics drivers and then using the NVCleanstall program to just install the graphics driver you want and not install any of the additional NVidia software for USB-C, stereo 3D glasses, etc.
    Got it. I will try that.

    But have you find anything weird why I'm still having the BSOD while playing PUBG?
      My Computer

  7. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 5,006
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 20H2 Build 19042.868 and W10 Insider Preview Build 21343
       #17

    I hadn't realised you were still getting BSODs while playing PUBG - I thought you had reported that it was working fine after the latest driver update. Let's see what happens after the clean install of the graphics driver.

    It's late for me now so I'll not be online until tomorrow.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Thread Starter
       #18

    philc43 said:
    I hadn't realised you were still getting BSODs while playing PUBG - I thought you had reported that it was working fine after the latest driver update. Let's see what happens after the clean install of the graphics driver.

    It's late for me now so I'll not be online until tomorrow.
    Hi,

    Yes, I'm still getting BSOD while playing PUBG. Thank you for your help!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi,

    Just an update, I tried to play COD and it crashes on me twice. NO BSOD but just my system restarted by itself.

    There will be two logs that I ran for each crash. Please help me, thank you.


    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
      My Computer

  9. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 5,006
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 20H2 Build 19042.868 and W10 Insider Preview Build 21343
       #19

    According to your crash dump settings you have Autoreboot set to enabled. This means that your system will automatically restart after a crash. You might be better with this set to disabled so that you can see any BSOD screens or error messages after the crash.

    Please refer to this tutorial: Enable or Disable BSOD Automatic Restart in Windows 10 | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
    and use option 1 or 2 to reset this so that your system will not restart by itself.

    After this you may be able to see and capture with a phone camera any error codes which are triggered by the crash.

    There were no crash dumps created by the recent crashes so there is no debugging that I can do.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Thread Starter
       #20

    philc43 said:
    According to your crash dump settings you have Autoreboot set to enabled. This means that your system will automatically restart after a crash. You might be better with this set to disabled so that you can see any BSOD screens or error messages after the crash.

    Please refer to this tutorial: Enable or Disable BSOD Automatic Restart in Windows 10 | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
    and use option 1 or 2 to reset this so that your system will not restart by itself.

    After this you may be able to see and capture with a phone camera any error codes which are triggered by the crash.

    There were no crash dumps created by the recent crashes so there is no debugging that I can do.
    Hi Philc43,

    Sure! Thank you, let me disable the Automatic Restart in Windows 10. Then I'll run the log again once it crashes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey Philc43,

    I tried turning off the automatic restart and it is the same error. "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error" below is the image. It is actually stuck in blue screen and it didn't restarted by itself maybe because I turned off the automatic restart when BSOD. So I rebooted my system and ran log collector. Please see below;

    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG-169156613_342813617508493_1763732006447557022_n.jpg

    Also, here's the latest log --> Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

    Please help, thank you
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums