Bsod system_service_exception


  1. Posts : 3
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.628
       #1

    Bsod system_service_exception


    Hi there, I've been getting random BSODs for the past month and they are starting to get quite annoying as I can't seem to locate the issue. I've uploaded the V2 log collector zip file to attachments as requested by the posting instructions.
      My Computer

  2. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 5,116
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 21H1 Build 19043.1110
       #2

    Hello Rhyzak and welcome to TenForums BSOD section

    The first thing I would try is to reduce the clock speed of your memory. Currently it is running at 3200MHz which is too fast for the spec of the processor you are using. The Intel i&-7700K is recommended to work with memory at a maximum speed of 2400MHz.

    Reduce the Memory clock speed in the BIOS settings and see if this makes a difference.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 39,042
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #3

    Please increase the free space on the Windows drive to > 30 GB so that
    a) memory.dmp files are available
    b) increase performance


    Free Up Drive Space in Windows 10


    In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings

    a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery > click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery window into the thread

    b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > on the performance options window > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory window into the thread



    Open Ccleaner > click windows tab or custom clean > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread



    Code:
    ------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 15.8 GB
    Total Space: 237.4 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    
          Drive: L:
     Free Space: 188.5 GB
    Total Space: 5723.0 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: Intel Optane+5.4TBHDD

    Code:
    Event[4249]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
      Date: 2020-02-07T23:36:05.537
      Event ID: 1018
      Task: N/A
      Level: Information
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: Rhyzak
      Description: 
    The dump file at location: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP was deleted because the disk volume had less than 25 GB free space.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.628
    Thread Starter
       #4

    philc43 said:
    Hello Rhyzak and welcome to TenForums BSOD section

    The first thing I would try is to reduce the clock speed of your memory. Currently it is running at 3200MHz which is too fast for the spec of the processor you are using. The Intel i&-7700K is recommended to work with memory at a maximum speed of 2400MHz.

    Reduce the Memory clock speed in the BIOS settings and see if this makes a difference.
    I went ahead and turned off the xmp profile and reduced the clock speed to 2400MHz. Will see how it goes from here :)

    zbook said:
    Please increase the free space on the Windows drive to > 30 GB so that
    a) memory.dmp files are available
    b) increase performance


    Free Up Drive Space in Windows 10


    In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings

    a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery > click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery window into the thread

    b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > on the performance options window > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory window into the thread



    Open Ccleaner > click windows tab or custom clean > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread



    Code:
    ------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 15.8 GB
    Total Space: 237.4 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    
          Drive: L:
     Free Space: 188.5 GB
    Total Space: 5723.0 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: Intel Optane+5.4TBHDD

    Code:
    Event[4249]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
      Date: 2020-02-07T23:36:05.537
      Event ID: 1018
      Task: N/A
      Level: Information
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: Rhyzak
      Description: 
    The dump file at location: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP was deleted because the disk volume had less than 25 GB free space.
    Attachment 266140
    Attachment 266141
    Attachment 266142
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 39,042
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #5

    For startup and recovery system failure:
    a) uncheck automatically restart
    b) reboot to maintain the new setting

    For Ccleaner uncheck:
    a) Windows Log Files
    b) Windows Error Reporting
    c) Windows Event Logs
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.628
    Thread Starter
       #6

    zbook said:
    For startup and recovery system failure:
    a) uncheck automatically restart
    b) reboot to maintain the new setting

    For Ccleaner uncheck:
    a) Windows Log Files
    b) Windows Error Reporting
    c) Windows Event Logs
    Have gone ahead and done those. So far my PC seems to be a lot more stable now so thank you :)
      My Computer



 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums