BSOD while browsing firefox

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 33
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
       #1

    BSOD while browsing firefox


    I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs:
    #asrock b450m pro 4
    #Ryzen 3200g
    #Corsair cx450 power supply
    #Seagate barracuda hdd
    #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working)
    #tp link WN881ND PCIe wifi card

    Everything went fine building the pc except I have came to the conclusion one of the ram sticks was dead on arrival so the system only has 4gb for now. I have not got a case for the pc yet its just sat on a cardboard box.Installed windows,then windows updates,then drivers including chipset driver,apu driver,lan driver,audio driver. After this I ran a few scripts that debloate windows 10 and delete unnecessary apps and features.(Trying to free up some ram and just make my pc run a bit smoother on 4gb)
    PC has been fine for a few days since building it and I was just browsing firefox with a decent amount of tabs open and i got the BSOD. Dont know if any of this information helps,sorry if it does not :)

    Attachment 246828
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,496
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
       #2

    Update:
    BIOS (ASRock > B450M Pro4)
    Test:
    RAM with memtest86 (MemTest86+ - Test RAM)
    Disk with HD Tune and SeaTools (SeaTools for DOS - Hard Drive Diagnostic)
    Drivers with Driver Verifier (Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 33
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
    Thread Starter
       #3

    MrPepka said:
    Update:
    BIOS (ASRock > B450M Pro4)
    Test:
    RAM with memtest86 (MemTest86+ - Test RAM)
    Disk with HD Tune and SeaTools (SeaTools for DOS - Hard Drive Diagnostic)
    Drivers with Driver Verifier (Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10)
    Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.Updated bios,tested ram and ran the seagate tool,everything is good.Im running the driver verifier and im going to leave it over night.Im guessing im just waiting for a bsod?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 13,955
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #4

    You waiting for a Driver Verifier induced BSOD to be specific
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 33
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Ztruker said:
    You waiting for a Driver Verifier induced BSOD to be specific

    Well i left it all last night and all day today and still nothing. How long do i wait? lol
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 39,994
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #6

    Please upload a new V2.

    Post a share link (one drive, drop box, or google drive) for:

    Code:
    Crash dump found at C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    Creation date: 09/10/2019 00:35:12
    Size on disk: 605 MB
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 33
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
    Thread Starter
       #7

    zbook said:
    Please upload a new V2.

    Post a share link (one drive, drop box, or google drive) for:

    Code:
    Crash dump found at C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    Creation date: 09/10/2019 00:35:12
    Size on disk: 605 MB
    Uploading now to google drive my upload speed is so slow. I had a question though,could the dump file contain any important personal information? I mean i am not trying to be rude but i don't know you and i'm not saying i don't trust you but it is always good to know what i am sending someone

    - - - Updated - - -

    zbook said:
    Please upload a new V2.

    Post a share link (one drive, drop box, or google drive) for:

    Code:
    Crash dump found at C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    Creation date: 09/10/2019 00:35:12
    Size on disk: 605 MB
    MEMORY.DMP - Google Drive


    V2 ATTACHED
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 13,955
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #8

    camthemanzx said:
    Well i left it all last night and all day today and still nothing. How long do i wait? lol
    Normally don't run verifier longer than 48 hours.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 39,994
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       #9

    All of the threads in the BSOD forum have log collector data.
    There should be no personal files.
    The data should be computer/software info.


    Windows driver verifier has a menu for customized settings.
    Currently 3 stress tests are active.
    Please modify the customized settings by increasing 3 - 5 / hour up to the 19 customized tests in this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983
    Last edited by zbook; 12 Sep 2019 at 20:30.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 33
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
    Thread Starter
       #10

    zbook said:
    All of the threads in the BSOD forum have log collector data.
    There should be no personal files.
    The data should be computer/software info.


    Windows driver verifier has a menu for customized settings.
    Currently 3 stress tests are active.
    Please modify the customized settings by increasing 3 - 5 / hour up to the 19 customized tests in this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983

    All tests have been active for a few hours and nothing still...Did bios update fix the problem maybe?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums