BSOD PROBLEM, error code 0x00000109 (normal use/gaming)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21

    philc43 said: View Post
    Thank you very much
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #22

    philc43 said: View Post
    my pc just crashed again but with a new error code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
    BSOD PROBLEM, error code 0x00000109 (normal use/gaming) Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 4,095
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.503 and W10 Insider Build 18362 and 18895
       #23

    The clock watchdog timeout can only be debugged with a kernel memory dump. The logs tell me that this file cannot be found:

    C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP was not found

    You will need to change the settings to enable kernel dumps to be saved. Use the following tutorial and set it to Automatic memory dump: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD and then you will need to wait for another crash to capture the dump file and share by uploading it to OneDrive and posting a link to it. (The file will be too large to upload here).
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #24

    philc43 said: View Post
    The clock watchdog timeout can only be debugged with a kernel memory dump. The logs tell me that this file cannot be found:

    C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP was not found

    You will need to change the settings to enable kernel dumps to be saved. Use the following tutorial and set it to Automatic memory dump: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD and then you will need to wait for another crash to capture the dump file and share by uploading it to OneDrive and posting a link to it. (The file will be too large to upload here).
    ok thank you
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #25

    philc43 said: View Post
    The clock watchdog timeout can only be debugged with a kernel memory dump. The logs tell me that this file cannot be found:

    C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP was not found

    You will need to change the settings to enable kernel dumps to be saved. Use the following tutorial and set it to Automatic memory dump: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD and then you will need to wait for another crash to capture the dump file and share by uploading it to OneDrive and posting a link to it. (The file will be too large to upload here).
    my pc crashed again

    ERROR CODE : CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

    This is the MEMORY.DMP file link:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    BSOD PROBLEM, error code 0x00000109 (normal use/gaming) Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 4,095
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.503 and W10 Insider Build 18362 and 18895
       #26

    This is back to the previous type of BSOD so we will need to wait to see if you get the Clock Watchdog error again.

    Did you have any luck trying to find a new iastora.sys driver? It looks the same one to me according to the logs.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #27

    philc43 said: View Post
    This is back to the previous type of BSOD so we will need to wait to see if you get the Clock Watchdog error again.

    Did you have any luck trying to find a new iastora.sys driver? It looks the same one to me according to the logs.
    I have just reinstalled windows10 and the iastora.sys driver has been deleted I don't know how, and the PC crashed again.

    I forgot to tell you that when i upgraded from win7 to win10 the cpu usage was always 100% i don't know why
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG  
    BSOD PROBLEM, error code 0x00000109 (normal use/gaming) Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #28

    philc43 said: View Post
    This is back to the previous type of BSOD so we will need to wait to see if you get the Clock Watchdog error again.

    Did you have any luck trying to find a new iastora.sys driver? It looks the same one to me according to the logs.
    is it normal???
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 4,095
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.503 and W10 Insider Build 18362 and 18895
       #29

    If you mean is the CPU at 100% normal, the answer is no. It will often be at 100% for short periods while certain processes are running but it should return to abour 3% during idle periods.

    In Task Manager if you click on the CPU header in the table it will sort the processes according to CPU usage. You can then see what is using the CPU.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #30

    philc43 said: View Post
    If you mean is the CPU at 100% normal, the answer is no. It will often be at 100% for short periods while certain processes are running but it should return to abour 3% during idle periods.

    In Task Manager if you click on the CPU header in the table it will sort the processes according to CPU usage. You can then see what is using the CPU.
    And should i run driver verifier again??
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Related Threads
BSOD error 0x00000109 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello my pc keeps having bsod cant figure out why heres the error code : BSOD (randomly) error 0x00000109
Random BSOD 0x00000109 Lenovo m91f in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I bought a refurbished lenovo PC on newegg that looked like a great deal. It had been updated to Windows 10 Pro so for $180 it sounded like a great deal. It immediately started crashing randomly. I really don't want to send it back just yet. ...
Hi, For the past couple of weeks I have been having unexpected shut downs while playing games. In particular, my computer seems to shut down most frequently when I am playing Overwatch and then tab out to launch Chrome. It has also crashed while...
Solved BSOD while in Firefox, error code 0x00000109 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hey, Had a BSOD this morning, first one since I upgraded to Windows 10 many months ago. My CPU has been running at 4,2 ghz ever since. I did try 4,4 ghz yesterday evening, but I reversed it almost immediately following a 2 minute torture test in...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:25.
Find Us