Frequent BSOD for over 1.5 years have just replaced my RAM, PSU, MB.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1.   My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 23,927
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       1 Week Ago #42

    Open administrative powershell and copy and paste:

    Code:
    [Cmdletbinding()]
    Param(
        [string]$Computername = "localhost"
    )
    cls
    $PysicalMemory = Get-WmiObject -class "win32_physicalmemory" -namespace "root\CIMV2" -ComputerName $Computername
    
    Write-Host "Memore Modules:" -ForegroundColor Green
    $PysicalMemory | Format-Table Tag,BankLabel,@{n="Capacity(GB)";e={$_.Capacity/1GB}},Manufacturer,PartNumber,Speed -AutoSize
    
    Write-Host "Total Memory:" -ForegroundColor Green
    Write-Host "$((($PysicalMemory).Capacity | Measure-Object -Sum).Sum/1GB)GB"
    
    $TotalSlots = ((Get-WmiObject -Class "win32_PhysicalMemoryArray" -namespace "root\CIMV2" -ComputerName $Computername).MemoryDevices | Measure-Object -Sum).Sum
    Write-Host "`nTotal Memory Slots:" -ForegroundColor Green
    Write-Host $TotalSlots
    
    $UsedSlots = (($PysicalMemory) | Measure-Object).Count 
    Write-Host "`nUsed Memory Slots:" -ForegroundColor Green
    Write-Host $UsedSlots
    
    If($UsedSlots -eq $TotalSlots)
    {
        Write-Host "All memory slots are filled up, none is empty!" -ForegroundColor Yellow
    }
    Code:
    Get-WmiObject Win32_PhysicalMemory | select BankLabel,DeviceLocator,Capacity,SMBIOSMemoryType,Manufacturer,PartNumber,SerialNumber,TotalWidth,Speed
    When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread



    Open file explorer > this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for: C:\windows\memory.dmp > zip > post a share link into the thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive

    Code:
    Crash dump found at C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    Creation date: 02/11/2019 17:08:34
    Size on disk: 539 MB
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #43

    zbook said: View Post
    Open administrative powershell and copy and paste:

    Code:
    [Cmdletbinding()]
    Param(
        [string]$Computername = "localhost"
    )
    cls
    $PysicalMemory = Get-WmiObject -class "win32_physicalmemory" -namespace "root\CIMV2" -ComputerName $Computername
    
    Write-Host "Memore Modules:" -ForegroundColor Green
    $PysicalMemory | Format-Table Tag,BankLabel,@{n="Capacity(GB)";e={$_.Capacity/1GB}},Manufacturer,PartNumber,Speed -AutoSize
    
    Write-Host "Total Memory:" -ForegroundColor Green
    Write-Host "$((($PysicalMemory).Capacity | Measure-Object -Sum).Sum/1GB)GB"
    
    $TotalSlots = ((Get-WmiObject -Class "win32_PhysicalMemoryArray" -namespace "root\CIMV2" -ComputerName $Computername).MemoryDevices | Measure-Object -Sum).Sum
    Write-Host "`nTotal Memory Slots:" -ForegroundColor Green
    Write-Host $TotalSlots
    
    $UsedSlots = (($PysicalMemory) | Measure-Object).Count 
    Write-Host "`nUsed Memory Slots:" -ForegroundColor Green
    Write-Host $UsedSlots
    
    If($UsedSlots -eq $TotalSlots)
    {
        Write-Host "All memory slots are filled up, none is empty!" -ForegroundColor Yellow
    }
    Code:
    Get-WmiObject Win32_PhysicalMemory | select BankLabel,DeviceLocator,Capacity,SMBIOSMemoryType,Manufacturer,PartNumber,SerialNumber,TotalWidth,Speed
    When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    Memore Modules:

    Tag BankLabel Capacity(GB) Manufacturer PartNumber Speed
    --- --------- ------------ ------------ ---------- -----
    Physical Memory 1 BANK 1 8 Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2666C16 2133


    Total Memory:
    8GB

    Total Memory Slots:
    4

    Used Memory Slots:
    1
    PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-WmiObject Win32_PhysicalMemory | select BankLabel,DeviceLocator,Capacity,SMBIOSMemoryType,Manufacturer,PartNumber,SerialNumber,TotalWidth,Sp eed


    BankLabel : BANK 1
    DeviceLocator : ChannelA-DIMM2
    Capacity : 8589934592
    SMBIOSMemoryType : 26
    Manufacturer : Corsair
    PartNumber : CMK16GX4M2A2666C16
    SerialNumber : 00000000
    TotalWidth : 64
    Speed : 2133



    PS C:\Windows\system32>
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 23,927
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       1 Week Ago #44

    Does the Corsair RAM have a lifetime warranty?

    If so, contact them for a return merchandise authorization (RMA)

    Code:
    https://www.corsair.com/us/en/warranty
    You can post one or two more memory dumps.

    A normally functioning RAM module is needed to perform proper testing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #45

    zbook said: View Post
    Does the Corsair RAM have a lifetime warranty?

    If so, contact them for a return merchandise authorization (RMA)

    Code:
    https://www.corsair.com/us/en/warranty
    You can post one or two more memory dumps.

    A normally functioning RAM module is needed to perform proper testing.


    You can post one or two more memory dumps.

    A normally functioning RAM module is needed to perform proper testing.[/QUOTE]


    At the moment am trying to run intel processor diagnostics to get a log for intel support and its failing on Maths twice in a row.
    Third time the whole PC froze and had to do a hard shutdown.

    Replaced the Original A2 Ram back in the Original spot before I moved for MEMtest and managed to run the processor diagnostics which passed.

    First Intel processor diagnostics Log 1.txtSecond Intel processor diagnostics Log 2.txtThird Intel processor diagnostics Log 3.txt

    It's all getting quite much for me atm, My PC orginally has issues which I think are the RAM so I buy New ram, issue not resolved so I then buy new PSU (Incase of power failure), Motherboard (incase of dodgy pins/DIMM slots) and issue isn't solved. My next course of action was to tackle the CPU but am not getting RAM errors with both my sticks!!!!

    Just want to get it sorted. Do you think its likely the CPU is not the issue to be looking at anymore and should focus on the RAM?

    Just seems so unlucky to replace the RAM and have brand new ram doing the exact same as before even on a new motherboard.

    Anyway I appreciate all the help I've had so far has been really useful and thanks for helping try to get to the bottom of it.

    Thanks, Luke.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #46

    zbook said: View Post
    Does the Corsair RAM have a lifetime warranty?

    If so, contact them for a return merchandise authorization (RMA)

    Code:
    https://www.corsair.com/us/en/warranty
    You can post one or two more memory dumps.

    A normally functioning RAM module is needed to perform proper testing.
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. This is a link to the Memory.dmp file
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 23,927
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       1 Week Ago #47

    List the hardware that you have available to swap:
    CPU
    Motherboard
    RAM
    etc.

    When there is a crash there can be hardware or a driver that causes the crash and there can be additional drivers that participated in the crash.

    In the latest BSOD the Intel GPU driver was involved in the crash.

    Place the computer in safe mode as needed.

    Replace the Intel GPU driver: Igdkmd64.sys or IGFX

    Continue using the computer in safe mode to see if it reduces the frequency of BSOD.

    Updating a driver. - Microsoft Community


    Code:
    Name	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    PNP Device ID	PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
    Adapter Type	Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, Intel Corporation compatible
    Adapter Description	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    Adapter RAM	1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
    Installed Drivers	C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdumdim64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd12umd64.dll
    Driver Version	25.20.100.6323
    INF File	oem6.inf (iSKLD_w10_DS section)
    Colour Planes	Not Available
    Colour Table Entries	4294967296
    Resolution	1920 x 1080 x 59 hertz
    Bits/Pixel	32
    Memory Address	0xF6000000-0xF6FFFFFF
    Memory Address	0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF
    I/O Port	0x0000F000-0x0000F03F
    IRQ Channel	IRQ 4294967292
    I/O Port	0x000003B0-0x000003BB
    I/O Port	0x000003C0-0x000003DF
    Memory Address	0xA0000-0xBFFFF
    Driver	c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdkmd64.sys (25.20.100.6323, 13.76 MB (14,424,632 bytes), 19/11/2018 19:57)
    Name	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    PNP Device ID	PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
    Adapter Type	Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, Intel Corporation compatible
    Adapter Description	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    Adapter RAM	1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
    Installed Drivers	C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdumdim64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd12umd64.dll
    Driver Version	25.20.100.6323
    INF File	oem6.inf (iSKLD_w10_DS section)
    Colour Planes	Not Available
    Colour Table Entries	4294967296
    Resolution	1920 x 1080 x 59 hertz
    Bits/Pixel	32
    Memory Address	0xF6000000-0xF6FFFFFF
    Memory Address	0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF
    I/O Port	0x0000F000-0x0000F03F
    IRQ Channel	IRQ 4294967292
    I/O Port	0x000003B0-0x000003BB
    I/O Port	0x000003C0-0x000003DF
    Memory Address	0xA0000-0xBFFFF
    Driver	c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdkmd64.sys (25.20.100.6323, 13.76 MB (14,424,632 bytes), 19/11/2018 19:57)
    Code:
    igdkmd64.sys Thu Sep 20 14:49:09 2018 (5BA3F9B5)
    Code:
    igfx         igfx                   igfx                   Kernel        Manual     Stopped    OK         FALSE       FALSE        16,384            7,225,344   0          20/09/2018 20:49:09    C:\Windows\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\i 8,192
    Code:
    igfx	igfx	c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdkmd64.sys	Kernel Driver	No	Manual	Stopped	OK	Ignore	No	No
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #48

    zbook said: View Post
    List the hardware that you have available to swap:
    CPU
    Motherboard
    RAM
    etc.

    When there is a crash there can be hardware or a driver that causes the crash and there can be additional drivers that participated in the crash.

    In the latest BSOD the Intel GPU driver was involved in the crash.

    Place the computer in safe mode as needed.

    Replace the Intel GPU driver: Igdkmd64.sys or IGFX

    Continue using the computer in safe mode to see if it reduces the frequency of BSOD.

    Updating a driver. - Microsoft Community


    Code:
    Name	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    PNP Device ID	PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
    Adapter Type	Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, Intel Corporation compatible
    Adapter Description	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    Adapter RAM	1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
    Installed Drivers	C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdumdim64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd12umd64.dll
    Driver Version	25.20.100.6323
    INF File	oem6.inf (iSKLD_w10_DS section)
    Colour Planes	Not Available
    Colour Table Entries	4294967296
    Resolution	1920 x 1080 x 59 hertz
    Bits/Pixel	32
    Memory Address	0xF6000000-0xF6FFFFFF
    Memory Address	0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF
    I/O Port	0x0000F000-0x0000F03F
    IRQ Channel	IRQ 4294967292
    I/O Port	0x000003B0-0x000003BB
    I/O Port	0x000003C0-0x000003DF
    Memory Address	0xA0000-0xBFFFF
    Driver	c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdkmd64.sys (25.20.100.6323, 13.76 MB (14,424,632 bytes), 19/11/2018 19:57)
    Name	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    PNP Device ID	PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
    Adapter Type	Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, Intel Corporation compatible
    Adapter Description	Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
    Adapter RAM	1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
    Installed Drivers	C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdumdim64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igd12umd64.dll
    Driver Version	25.20.100.6323
    INF File	oem6.inf (iSKLD_w10_DS section)
    Colour Planes	Not Available
    Colour Table Entries	4294967296
    Resolution	1920 x 1080 x 59 hertz
    Bits/Pixel	32
    Memory Address	0xF6000000-0xF6FFFFFF
    Memory Address	0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF
    I/O Port	0x0000F000-0x0000F03F
    IRQ Channel	IRQ 4294967292
    I/O Port	0x000003B0-0x000003BB
    I/O Port	0x000003C0-0x000003DF
    Memory Address	0xA0000-0xBFFFF
    Driver	c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdkmd64.sys (25.20.100.6323, 13.76 MB (14,424,632 bytes), 19/11/2018 19:57)
    Code:
    igdkmd64.sys Thu Sep 20 14:49:09 2018 (5BA3F9B5)
    Code:
    igfx         igfx                   igfx                   Kernel        Manual     Stopped    OK         FALSE       FALSE        16,384            7,225,344   0          20/09/2018 20:49:09    C:\Windows\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\i 8,192
    Code:
    igfx	igfx	c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\igdkmd64.sys	Kernel Driver	No	Manual	Stopped	OK	Ignore	No	No
    I think the Intel GPU crash was because the graphics testing bit of the intel processor diagnostics stopped working and not related to previous BSOD I was having.

    So the only hardware I have to swap atm are:
    Corsair CX600 bronze PSU
    Gigabyte ranger VII Motherboard (Has 2 bent pins on the socket)

    At the moment am doing a Memtest86+ On the first bit of ram that did fail in the A2 socket, am now doing the Memtest86 on that ram but now in the B2 slot.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #49

    Apologies for chiming in yet again, but isn't a symptom in the context of all the information and tests above that CPU might be faulty here as Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 chipset is integral part of it?

    It's also the only key component - along the memory, MoBo, SSD & PSU - that hasn't been swapped yet.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 23,927
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit
       1 Week Ago #50

    There are still multiple hardware that need to be ruled in / ruled out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Related Threads
BSOD random after 2 years in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hey guys, after almost two years BSOD. I haven't installed any hardware or software lately. BSOD of death used to be a nightmare for me until I found this forum a few years ago, and it seems that now, they're a joke because you guys always found...
Frequent BSOD in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I believe the problem is with Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless internet adapter. I've uninstalled/updated and downdated the driver but no go. BSOD seems to happen at periods of inactivity, when I might step away for a couple minutes. I...
Hey guys, I have been having problems with my computer for years. Ever since I built my PC I have unknowingly had a counterfeit version of Windows 7 installed. I actually formatted my hard drive to install a new windows 7 which I bought, and it...
Hey All, I've been getting a computer hang roughly every day for the past 3 days now and I'm not sure what's causing it. Seems to happen randomly while browsing the internet (Chrome) having various programs open (Visual Studio, Unity, etc.) and...
Frequent BSOD, please help in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43.
Find Us