Frequent BSOD for over 1.5 years have just replaced my RAM, PSU, MB.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    1 Week Ago #11

    Did you run it with all OC disabled (so all standard values everywhere)?


    Also, did you run this chappy before:

    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #12

    krzemien said: View Post
    Did you run it with all OC disabled (so all standard values everywhere)?


    Also, did you run this chappy before:

    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    I did run it with NO OC at all even XRP off. I have just this second had a BSOD KMODE exception unhandled when running with GPU out and running of CPU graphics. Will attach a dmp.file when it reboots.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #13

    krzemien said: View Post
    Did you run it with all OC disabled (so all standard values everywhere)?


    Also, did you run this chappy before:

    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...QfNh-n0aoRmjJJ The 2 BSOD from just today are in this link.

    "021019-4500-01" is the one running normally with GPU out.

    "021019-4562-01" Is the BSOD when doing the Prime95 test in safe mode
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #14

    krzemien said: View Post
    Did you run it with all OC disabled (so all standard values everywhere)?


    Also, did you run this chappy before:

    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    Just ran the intel processor diagnostics which before has passed and it failed at Maths.
    --- Genuine Intel Test --- ... Version 1.0.16.32b.W ... Expected -- Genu - Pastebin.com

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	223930

    Will try the test again now
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #15

    Uhm... What temperatures you're seeing with fully loaded CPU?

    If I read these screens correctly they're too high.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #16

    krzemien said: View Post
    Uhm... What temperatures you're seeing with fully loaded CPU?

    If I read these screens correctly they're too high.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1234.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	223933

    It passed this time
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #17

    But your CPU seemingly reaches 100C - which I daresay is not normal?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #18

    krzemien said: View Post
    But your CPU seemingly reaches 100C - which I daresay is not normal?
    Ok just tried running Prime95 and monitoring CPU temps and it got to 100C

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12345.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	223934

    Yeah it's not what I expect to be normal, maybe under highest possible load from Stress testing? Idk
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #19

    Uhm...

    CPU Temperature - What are the Maximum and Normal CPU Temps?

    Intel CPU Temps - Skylake


    Idle Temp
    Normal Temp
    Max Temp
    Core i3-6100
    30 to 35C 48 to 68C 70C
    Core i5-6600K*
    24 to 28C 42 to 52C 72C
    Core i7-6700K*
    26 to 35C
    53 to 70C
    72C

    *Core i5-6600K and Core i7-6700K aren't bundled with Intel stock coolers. To obtain their idle and normal temperature range, we combined temperature readings from a budget air cooler (Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO) and high end liquid cooler (Corsair H100i GTX).


    And yes, my i5-6400 matches the above.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    1 Week Ago #20

    krzemien said: View Post
    Uhm...

    CPU Temperature - What are the Maximum and Normal CPU Temps?

    Intel CPU Temps - Skylake


    Idle Temp
    Normal Temp
    Max Temp
    Core i3-6100
    30 to 35C 48 to 68C 70C
    Core i5-6600K*
    24 to 28C 42 to 52C 72C
    Core i7-6700K*
    26 to 35C
    53 to 70C
    72C

    *Core i5-6600K and Core i7-6700K aren't bundled with Intel stock coolers. To obtain their idle and normal temperature range, we combined temperature readings from a budget air cooler (Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO) and high end liquid cooler (Corsair H100i GTX).


    And yes, my i5-6400 matches the above.
    Well that doesn't seem good considering I have a water cooler!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Related Threads
BSOD random after 2 years in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hey guys, after almost two years BSOD. I haven't installed any hardware or software lately. BSOD of death used to be a nightmare for me until I found this forum a few years ago, and it seems that now, they're a joke because you guys always found...
Frequent BSOD in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I believe the problem is with Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless internet adapter. I've uninstalled/updated and downdated the driver but no go. BSOD seems to happen at periods of inactivity, when I might step away for a couple minutes. I...
Hey guys, I have been having problems with my computer for years. Ever since I built my PC I have unknowingly had a counterfeit version of Windows 7 installed. I actually formatted my hard drive to install a new windows 7 which I bought, and it...
Hey All, I've been getting a computer hang roughly every day for the past 3 days now and I'm not sure what's causing it. Seems to happen randomly while browsing the internet (Chrome) having various programs open (Visual Studio, Unity, etc.) and...
Frequent BSOD, please help in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06.
Find Us