Windows 10: BSOD when playing game or stressing GPU Solved

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 3,598
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.55 and W10 Insider Build 18262
       02 Jun 2018 #11

    Mmm.. It does make me wonder if the motherboard is faulty. Unfortunately there are no tests we can run for that. Have you checked that all the voltages are correct in the BIOS voltage monitor screen. Or use a program like HWMonitor.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 18
    Windows 10 Pro N Version
    Thread Starter
       02 Jun 2018 #12

    philc43 said: View Post
    Mmm.. It does make me wonder if the motherboard is faulty. Unfortunately there are no tests we can run for that. Have you checked that all the voltages are correct in the BIOS voltage monitor screen. Or use a program like HWMonitor.
    As long as dont play game or load gpu i can use my pc whenever i want. Since when only happen during stress gpu, i think psu looks faulty. As a conclusion i have to check mobo and psu? And here's the HWMonitor values.
    Also should i ignore this?

    Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0
    Source=Kernel-PNP
    Event ID:219
    Task category:212
    ( i can see yellow tri-angle alert everytime i open pc)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails temp 1.jpg   temp 2.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 3,598
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.55 and W10 Insider Build 18262
       02 Jun 2018 #13

    Voltages look OK.

    I did find this event:

    Code:
    Event[30]:
      Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
      Date: 2018-06-01T20:00:25.992
      Event ID: 410
      Task: N/A
      Level: Bilgi
      Opcode: Bilgi
      Keyword: N/A
      User: S-1-5-18
      User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      Computer: DESKTOP-R8LN7KL
      Description: 
    Device ACPI\FixedButton\2&daba3ff&0 was started.
    
    Driver Name: machine.inf
    Class Guid: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    Service: 
    Lower Filters: 
    Upper Filters:
    It does have the same device ID as the error you asked me about and it seems to relate to a button so I am thinking it may have something to do with the power or reset button problem

    My conclusion is that you may have some motherboard drivers that need updating relating to the ACPI power button. I am not sure if this will help with the games crashes though. What is the power rating for your PSU - is it >500W?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 18
    Windows 10 Pro N Version
    Thread Starter
       02 Jun 2018 #14

    philc43 said: View Post
    Voltages look OK.

    I did find this event:

    Code:
    Event[30]:
      Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration
      Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
      Date: 2018-06-01T20:00:25.992
      Event ID: 410
      Task: N/A
      Level: Bilgi
      Opcode: Bilgi
      Keyword: N/A
      User: S-1-5-18
      User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      Computer: DESKTOP-R8LN7KL
      Description: 
    Device ACPI\FixedButton\2&daba3ff&0 was started.
    
    Driver Name: machine.inf
    Class Guid: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    Service: 
    Lower Filters: 
    Upper Filters:
    It does have the same device ID as the error you asked me about and it seems to relate to a button so I am thinking it may have something to do with the power or reset button problem

    My conclusion is that you may have some motherboard drivers that need updating relating to the ACPI power button. I am not sure if this will help with the games crashes though. What is the power rating for your PSU - is it >500W?
    its xigmatek 500W 80+bronze. Ok i think this info will help u, i was using my gpu a little bit overclocked like +50 Gpu clock + 100 clock speed. It was running brilliantly. I think i might broke my psu but its only my opinion. It might be something with my mobo or other compononents
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 3,598
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.55 and W10 Insider Build 18262
       02 Jun 2018 #15

    Yes, I do think you are borderline with 500W, I would suggest 650W as a minimum if you are using intensive graphics and normal HDD hard drive running inside. (SSDs take less power).
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 18
    Windows 10 Pro N Version
    Thread Starter
       02 Jun 2018 #16

    philc43 said: View Post
    Yes, I do think you are borderline with 500W, I would suggest 650W as a minimum if you are using intensive graphics and normal HDD hard drive running inside. (SSDs take less power).
    https://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-VAPO.../dp/B00FLMKR32

    This is my graphic card. So you suggest me to go dealer and test my PSU? Also should i eliminate mobo issue?
    Also what about this PSU?
    https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-2.../dp/B0754YDPZF
    Last edited by Acnorogia; 02 Jun 2018 at 11:47.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 3,598
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.55 and W10 Insider Build 18262
       02 Jun 2018 #17

    It all depends on the age of the system - is it still in warranty? Have you added components since you bought it? Are you comfortable replacing the PSU which could involve removing several of the components inside to get to it?

    In these situations I usually recommend trying out a replacement PSU with a higher rating if you can get one from a friend and if it makes no difference you know that was not the problem.

    The warning triangle on your device manager is something to sort out and it looks like a driver is missing or simply not working as it should.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 3,598
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.55 and W10 Insider Build 18262
       02 Jun 2018 #18

    Acnorogia said: View Post
    That is still only 600W so not much of an increase over 500W which you said yours was. (Your My Computer details actually show a 600W PSU so I am confused over what you actually have.)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 18
    Windows 10 Pro N Version
    Thread Starter
       02 Jun 2018 #19

    philc43 said: View Post
    That is still only 600W so not much of an increase over 500W which you said yours was. (Your My Computer details actually show a 600W PSU so I am confused over what you actually have.)
    Aww my bad, yes my psu 600W 80+, but i think replacing another 600 w psu works fine since my computer 4 years old. Also i did not change any single component after i buy it. And im confused too, if 600 borderline my system then why it works 4 year without any problem
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. philc43's Avatar
    Posts : 3,598
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1809 Build 17763.55 and W10 Insider Build 18262
       03 Jun 2018 #20

    OK, you are probably managing with 600W then especially now I know the history. As for whether the 4 year old PSU is still working well I don't know - is it clean or has a lot of dust built up inside the PSU and inside your PC. A good clean can sometimes help
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Threads
BSOD mostly while stressing GPU in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I got this laptop used. It was having a bunch of problems so I reinstalled windows, fresh drivers, updated bios, etc. BSOD still hanging around, typically when I stress the graphics card. Most of the time its when I'm playing PUBG, but it happened...
BSOD playing only one game in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, After having my PC in a while where nothing happened i am recently experience BSOD with the Code IRQL NOT LESS THEN EUQAL. I have Updated the most driver but it didnt FIx the Problem. MY PC Specc is Windows 10 x64 Gigabyte Z170-HD3P...
Solved BSOD playing game (ESO) in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Could this be a keyboard issue or possibly a Motherboard issue? Just recently my computer started BSODing while playing ESO. At first I just restarted and continued playing, thinking it was just a random, chance occurrence. My computer had never...
BSOD When Playing Game in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped...
BSOD while playing game in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I've been getting random blue screens in this year, but recently they have only occured while playing a game. In the last few days I have tried to update drivers and some other random stuff, but they didn't solve my problem. In the past blue screens...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:28.
Find Us