Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. nigelmercier's Avatar
    Posts : 436
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #1

    Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network


    Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

    • I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors
    • Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe)
    • Turned off Windows Firewall

    Still can't send.

    However, doing a test Send and Receive from the Outlook Account Settings did work.
      My Computer

  2. Windows Sniper's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro
       #2

    First create a new shortcut to Outlook 2013. Right click/Run As Administrator. Send/receive.

    If it works, it tells that it is the permissions. Then Right click /Compatibility/ Privilege Level/ Run This Program As Administrator. Send/Receive.

    If it works, it tells that it is the permissions.

    You could just leave it, OR, do this: got to C drive/ Program Files/ Microsoft Office/ Office 15 Folder/ Right Click/ Properties/ Security/ Administrators and Users All Checked Full Control. This should fix it permanently. Send/receive.

    Does this help?

    Taken from > Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network. - Microsoft Community
      My Computer

  3. nigelmercier's Avatar
    Posts : 436
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Windows Sniper said:
    Does this help?
    Thanks, but I'd looked at that.

    I even deleted my Outlook Profile, although I then restored it from a registry export.
      My Computer

  4. Windows Sniper's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro
       #4

    Have you tried setting up the profile from scratch?

    It may not be able to connect due to authentication which is stored incorrectly within the registry?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 8
    windows 10
       #5

    Just fixed the error!!!

    Try this command from an elevated command prompt (administrator)

    type - SFC /scannow

    It fixed some corrupt files from the install and emails now send!
      My Computer

  6. nigelmercier's Avatar
    Posts : 436
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Windows Sniper said:
    Have you tried setting up the profile from scratch? ...
    Yes, just tried that
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #7

    Windows 10 Outlook Error


    I have the same problem having upgraded last night.

    nigelmercier said:
    Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

    • I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors
    • Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe)
    • Turned off Windows Firewall

    Still can't send.

    However, doing a test Send and Receive from the Outlook Account Settings did work.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #8

    Stuart3380 - IŽd like to try that to see if it works for me, but not too techy, so could you tell me how I send an elevated prompt? where I go to do this? Thank you!

    stuart3380 said:
    Just fixed the error!!!

    Try this command from an elevated command prompt (administrator)

    type - SFC /scannow

    It fixed some corrupt files from the install and emails now send!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 8
    windows 10
       #9

    Rachelfree said:
    Stuart3380 - IŽd like to try that to see if it works for me, but not too techy, so could you tell me how I send an elevated prompt? where I go to do this? Thank you!
    In the search bar type CMD you will now see command prompt. Right click and run as administrator. the type the entry and press enter and let the scan run
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #10

    Thanks Stuart3380, just tried that and it says I must be an administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc utility. This is my personal laptop, so do I somehow need to log in as the administrator (Thanks so much for your help by the way! :) )

    stuart3380 said:
    In the search bar type CMD you will now see command prompt. Right click and run as administrator. the type the entry and press enter and let the scan run
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums