Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    19 Apr 2017 #1
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 4
    10

    problem with Chrome I can't view site information


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	how-do-you-view-ssl-certificate-details-in-google-chrome-01.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	130966
    Hi,
    I have a problem with Chrome. I can't view site information in up left.As it is in the image. I can't view any popup window in the page. I have uninstall Chrome, I check and deleted all google in regedit. I scanned for virus but I not found nothing. I have install again. But the problem is still.
    In safe mode work very well.
    Please I need help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    19 Apr 2017 #2
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,826
    W10Prox64

    Hi and welcome to Tenforums.
    If it works properly in Safe Mode, then it's probably an extension. Remove them all and try it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    19 Apr 2017 #3
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 4
    10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Hi and welcome to Tenforums.
    If it works properly in Safe Mode, then it's probably an extension. Remove them all and try it.
    I've tried it but nothing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    19 Apr 2017 #4
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,826
    W10Prox64

    Are you using a VPN? Many of them have popup blockers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    19 Apr 2017 #5
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,826
    W10Prox64

    Does it help to change "Notifications" to "Ask"?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	130968
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    19 Apr 2017 #6
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 4
    10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Does it help to change "Notifications" to "Ask"?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	130968

    No I'm not using VPN.
    I'm sorry @simrick but I can't open this window. that is my problem.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    19 Apr 2017 #7
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,826
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Poshnjari View Post
    No I'm not using VPN.
    I'm sorry @simrick but I can't open this window. that is my problem.
    Okay sorry, I misunderstood.
    Have you tried resetting Chrome to defaults?
    open a new tab and go to chrome://settings
    scroll down to the bottom and click on Show Advanced Settings
    scroll down to the bottom and select Reset settings
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    19 Apr 2017 #8
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,826
    W10Prox64

    Let's just make sure there's nothing "lurking" on your system:

    Download ADWCleaner and install it.
    Downloads - AdwCleaner - ToolsLib
    Open and run SCAN only.
    Post the log, found at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[s1].txt
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    19 Apr 2017 #9
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 4
    10
    Thread Starter

    with Reset settings not solved nothing.

    # AdwCleaner v6.045 - Logfile created 20/04/2017 at 04:46:45
    # Updated on 28/03/2017 by Malwarebytes
    # Database : 2017-04-19.2 [Local]
    # Operating System : Windows 10 Pro (X64)
    # Username : pc - SITELUKA
    # Running from : C:\Users\pc\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.045 (1).exe
    # Mode: Scan
    # Support : Malwarebytes | Customer Support & Help Center






    ***** [ Services ] *****


    No malicious services found.




    ***** [ Folders ] *****


    Folder Found: C:\Users\pc\AppData\LocalLow\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
    Folder Found: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare




    ***** [ Files ] *****


    No malicious files found.




    ***** [ DLL ] *****


    No malicious DLLs found.




    ***** [ WMI ] *****


    No malicious keys found.




    ***** [ Shortcuts ] *****


    No infected shortcut found.




    ***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****


    No malicious task found.




    ***** [ Registry ] *****


    Key Found: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\WISECLEANER




    ***** [ Web browsers ] *****


    No malicious Firefox based browser items found.
    Chrome pref Found: [C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - format-factory.en.softonic.com
    Chrome pref Found: [C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - free-pdf-to-html-converter.en.softonic.com


    *************************


    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [6232 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 04:00:56]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5802 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 03:58:29]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1452 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 04:46:46]


    ########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1525 Bytes] ##########
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    19 Apr 2017 #10
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,826
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Poshnjari View Post
    with Reset settings not solved nothing.

    # AdwCleaner v6.045 - Logfile created 20/04/2017 at 04:46:45
    # Updated on 28/03/2017 by Malwarebytes
    # Database : 2017-04-19.2 [Local]
    # Operating System : Windows 10 Pro (X64)
    # Username : pc - SITELUKA
    # Running from : C:\Users\pc\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.045 (1).exe
    # Mode: Scan
    # Support : Malwarebytes | Customer Support & Help Center
    ***** [ Services ] *****
    No malicious services found.
    ***** [ Folders ] *****
    Folder Found: C:\Users\pc\AppData\LocalLow\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
    Folder Found: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
    ***** [ Files ] *****
    No malicious files found.
    ***** [ DLL ] *****
    No malicious DLLs found.
    ***** [ WMI ] *****
    No malicious keys found.
    ***** [ Shortcuts ] *****
    No infected shortcut found.
    ***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****
    No malicious task found.
    ***** [ Registry ] *****
    Key Found: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\WISECLEANER
    ***** [ Web browsers ] *****
    No malicious Firefox based browser items found.
    Chrome pref Found: [C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - format-factory.en.softonic.com
    Chrome pref Found: [C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - free-pdf-to-html-converter.en.softonic.com

    *************************
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [6232 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 04:00:56]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5802 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 03:58:29]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1452 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 04:46:46]
    ########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1525 Bytes] ##########
    I would not trust anything from IObit.
    IOBit Steals Malwarebytes Intellectual Property - Malwarebytes News - Malwarebytes Forums

    I would uninstall that program, then run ADWCleaner again, a delete any leftover IObit stuff, plus the two Chrome preferences in bold above. Other than that, it looks good.

    I'm sorry but I am not a power Chrome user; I'm out of ideas at the moment. Perhaps another member will chime in with some things you can try. I'll see if we can get some additional help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Browsers & Email View Google Chrome Download History in Windows
How to View your Download History in Google Chrome in Windows You can see all the files you have downloaded in Google Chrome on the downloads page. This tutorial will show you how to view all of your download history in Google Chrome for your...
Tutorials
Can't view any sites except youtube.com with Chrome
I have used this Asus ROG laptop for over a month without any problem. It started having internet problems. 1. I can only view youtube.com with Chrome. I can't use it with IE 11, Edge, or Firefox. 2. Initially, other sites would work (with all...
Browsers and Email
Web Site & Chrome
This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is...
Browsers and Email
Problem with closing a web tab/site
I have an issue i can easily fix when using windows 7 IE but this edge is another issue but anyways here it goes. With windows 7 when i have an issue with a web page that a pop up locks me into that screen and I cannot close that web window I...
Browsers and Email
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums