Windows 10: Farorites Bar In Firefox Solved

  1.    26 Feb 2017 #1

    Farorites Bar In Firefox


    How do you add a website to the favorites bar using an icon only in firefox? My existing favorites bar icons was imported from IE 11. Do I need to create an icon in IE 11 and then import it to firefox?
    Last edited by rjordan393; 26 Feb 2017 at 11:33.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    26 Feb 2017 #2

    rjordan393 said: View Post
    How do you add a website to the favorites bar using an icon only in firefox? My existing favorites bar icons was imported from IE 11. Do I need to create an icon in IE 11 and then import it to firefox?
    Nope. Right click the Bookmark, click Properties, eliminate the text, click Save.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000124.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	122898

    When adding a Bookmark, eliminate the text at the outset:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000126.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	122899
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    26 Feb 2017 #3

    Just watch you haven't got a load of identical default icons before you delete the text!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    26 Feb 2017 #4

    Thanks Edwin & Clam,
    However I do have three icons that are identical and I have to hover over them to see what they are. Should I delete them and go to the websites to reinstall them.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    26 Feb 2017 #5

    rjordan393 said: View Post
    Thanks Edwin & Clam,
    However I do have three icons that are identical and I have to hover over them to see what they are. Should I delete them and go to the websites to reinstall them.
    You could edit the name to one letter, for example, to save space.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000128.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.1 KB 
ID:	122902
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    26 Feb 2017 #6

    rjordan393 said: View Post
    Thanks Edwin & Clam,
    However I do have three icons that are identical and I have to hover over them to see what they are. Should I delete them and go to the websites to reinstall them.
    You could try it, however it didn't work for two of mine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    26 Feb 2017 #7

    Thanks,
    That's what I found out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Firefox in Browsers and Email
Like many i use Firefox, i did the insiders up date to 14342 now on a regular basis i am asked do i want to use firefox as my browser yes i do many many time then i am sent to the settings page I pick firefox then it does it again. I have unchecked...
FireFox in Browsers and Email
Since midnight can't use Mozzila's Firefox anymore. " Firefox is already running, must be closed" and after that iI get message "The Firefox profile can not be loaded ". I saw also the message than another app is blocking Firefox . Probably Edge....
Firefox 44.0 in Browsers and Email
Install Firefox Ver 44.0. Add-on and Firefox website display text only. Any one having the same problem ?
Solved Firefox 64 is here in Browsers and Email
It looks like Mozilla finally came out with Firefox 64 bit browser, have a look at the links below Firefox 64-bit for Windows Available | Future Releases https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
Hello, lately I've been having an issue where Windows will open a separate tab for Firefox when i open it with the original pinned icon on my task bar.. I've tried opening firefox and unpinning the pinned shortcut and pinning the opened one and...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00.
Find Us