Cannot go to www.mediafire.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 6
    windows 10
       #1

    Cannot go to www.mediafire.com


    I have run into the problem of not being able to go to Simple File Sharing and Storage. website by using edge or ie11 or chrome or firefox from my notebook of which operation system is windows 10 home single language license.

    Anyone here , please help me how to fix this problem.

      My Computer


  2. Posts : 34,839
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #2

    Hi, is it blocked in your hosts file, or by a firewall rule?

    This is the URL:
    Simple File Sharing and Storage.

    Can you access any other secure site?
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 6
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    dalchina said:
    Hi, is it blocked in your hosts file, or by a firewall rule?

    This is the URL:
    Simple File Sharing and Storage.

    Can you access any other secure site?

    Thank you for your comment.

    I have tried many ways to enter some websites by using microsoft edge explorer and/or ie 11 which runs on windows 10 home oem ; sometimes I can enter , but, most the time I cannot enter such the websites. I have to switch to use chrome or firefox which allows me to enter the websites more easier.

    I wonder if there is any method to set up or adjust the security or rules preinstalled by windows 10 on allowing the user to surf on the internet world easier.

    (I use nods 32-ESS v 9.0.368.1 to protect myself during internet surfing. )
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 34,839
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #4

    Hi, I have no problems browsing or accessing web sites- it's not an intrinsic Win 10 issue, so you're asking the wrong question there.

    My questions to you therefore stand..(unanswered). And I'll add: what happens if you disable your 3rd party firewall?
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 6
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    dalchina said:
    Hi, I have no problems browsing or accessing web sites- it's not an intrinsic Win 10 issue, so you're asking the wrong question there.

    My questions to you therefore stand..(unanswered). And I'll add: what happens if you disable your 3rd party firewall?

    I used to disable NOD32 prior to internet surfing ; however, the result is remained the same as previously mentioned.

    (I also do the clean uninstallation of NOD32 ,and the same problems are still happened.)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 34,839
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #6

    Ok, one down, so again..
    - is there anything in your hosts file that might be blocking certain sites?
    (You can find out how to access your hosts file from the net)
    - can you access other secure (https) sites?
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 6
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #7

    dalchina said:
    Ok, one down, so again..
    - is there anything in your hosts file that might be blocking certain sites?
    (You can find out how to access your hosts file from the net)
    - can you access other secure (https) sites?
    Normally the ISP provider, which I have been using, never blocks any website. For your information, I previously use windows 7 ultimate license and have never faced any problems like what has been mentioned above. Thus, I believe that the problem does not come from any other factor but the browser itself (microsoft edge and ie 11) which is run on windows 10 home. (On platform windows 7, I use ie 11 to enter the website , and never face any problems.)

    As a result , it must be some way to adjust the parameters of windows 10 (of course, license version) to allow the user to enter any website without any problems and without delaying loading the details on the website.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 34,839
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #8

    If you say it's Win 10, how is it I can access that site without difficulty? I've changed no settings in Win 10 (IE options e.g.) to make that possible.
    I can't help you unless you follow the questions.
    - is there anything in your hosts file that might be blocking certain sites?
    (You can find out how to access your hosts file from the net)
    - can you access other secure (https) sites?

    Do you have this problem after a clean boot?
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 6
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #9

    dalchina said:
    If you say it's Win 10, how is it I can access that site without difficulty? I've changed no settings in Win 10 (IE options e.g.) to make that possible.
    I can't help you unless you follow the questions.
    - is there anything in your hosts file that might be blocking certain sites?
    (You can find out how to access your hosts file from the net)
    - can you access other secure (https) sites?

    Do you have this problem after a clean boot?

    As previously informed above, I in the past use ie 11 on windows 7 platform to surf the internet without any problem. After I buy new notebook bundled with windows 10 home , I find problems on using edge and ie 11 to enter the websites. But, I have not faced any problems when I use chrome or firefox to enter the same websites.

    After clean boot (I used to make clean recovery ), the same problems are still exited whenever I use edge or ie 11 to enter the website.

    (I try edge and ie 11 for https -sites ,and most of the time it takes very long time to load the full page if I succeed. However, I often find only the blank page. )
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 34,839
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #10

    Do you have any other device you can use to browse via the same connection?
      My Computers


 

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums