Windows 10: How many use Edge as their primary/daily browser???????

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,, I use Edge as my primary.

    21 31.82%
  • No I don't.

    45 68.18%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1.    31 Aug 2016 #71

    Edge as priority after they got the adblock for it. however, when i burn my nerves with the missing right-click-mouse-and-no-back-button i go crazy and go back for chrome
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    31 Aug 2016 #72

    Cyberfox all the way and after trying Edge once I find it needs a few more versions to become a main browser
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    01 Sep 2016 #73

    I have Edge set as my default browser for Windows because it opens pretty quick. Also, MS sometimes wants you to use their browsers to view their web pages. When I choose to surf the web, Chrome is my 1st choice. If Chrome isn't working, like now (detailed here), I use Pale Moon.

    If more extensions become available for Edge, I will probably use it more.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    03 Sep 2016 #74

    I have to admit i have used a few times but chrome is my number one buddy , i have it on my tablets my phone and it keeps track of everything for me, but i like the speed and simplicity of Edge i would switch if they would get my norton toolbar and a few other extensions.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    03 Sep 2016 #75

    Tonyb said: View Post
    I have to admit i have used a few times but chrome is my number one buddy , i have it on my tablets my phone and it keeps track of everything for me, but i like the speed and simplicity of Edge i would switch if they would get my norton toolbar and a few other extensions.
    I hope that within a year there will be more extensions ported from the Chrome platform over to Edge. But as usual, time will tell.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 15,756
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #76

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I hope that within a year there will be more extensions ported from the Chrome platform over to Edge. But as usual, time will tell.
    The only problem with extensions in Edge I have noticed, is, more than two, slows it waaaaay down
    So I decided on my 2 most important, and now I'm happy enough.
    I have never used only one browser.
    I have one for each browsing "task".
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    03 Sep 2016 #77

    Cliff S said: View Post
    The only problem with extensions in Edge I have noticed, is, more than two, slows it waaaaay down
    So I decided on my 2 most important, and now I'm happy enough.
    I have never used only one browser.
    I have one for each browsing "task".
    I only use one extension on my browsers and it's the one we can't discuss. Generally speaking I keep all of my PC stock and I don't go around fiddling with it so I guess that's why I don't have any issues and my PC is rock stable as well.

    And I use two browsers but when I get one thing figured out for my sleep timer bat program I think I can drop FF and just use Edge. Now that would be nice I think. Not having to use a third party browser.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 15,756
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #78

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I only use one extension on my browsers and it's the one we can't discuss. Generally speaking I keep all of my PC stock and I don't go around fiddling with it so I guess that's why I don't have any issues and my PC is rock stable as well.

    And I use two browsers but when I get one thing figured out for my sleep timer bat program I think I can drop FF and just use Edge. Now that would be nice I think. Not having to use a third party browser.
    I had to choose between the Translate add-on(which uses the most resourses) and the Office one(which I don't really need as I have Office365 and can quickly go to the bookmarked online Office too).
    I decided to keep the translate
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    03 Sep 2016 #79

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I had to choose between the Translate add-on(which uses the most resourses) and the Office one(which I don't really need as I have Office365 and can quickly go to the bookmarked online Office too).
    I decided to keep the translate
    That makes sense. Oh and I think I found out what I need to use only Edge. I'll try it out today and I'll let ya know how my testing went.

    Fingers crossed!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,756
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #80

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    That makes sense. Oh and I think I found out what I need to use only Edge. I'll try it out today and I'll let ya know how my testing went.

    Fingers crossed!!
    OkClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Crossing my fingers!!!.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	99550
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Related Threads
Ms Edge Browser. in Browsers and Email
I am running windows 10 preview 14393.5. I have the following questions. 1. In ms edge the cast to device is greyed out, is this normal? 2. Will cast to device work with 1st generation google cast device? Henry
edge browser in Browsers and Email
hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be...
Edge Browser in Browsers and Email
I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to...
MS Edge Browser in Browsers and Email
Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my browser? I have tried all the various things posted and Googled on how to move it and to no...
Solved Edge Browser in Browsers and Email
How do I download & install the Edge Browser? Tully
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53.
Find Us