Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       07 May 2015 #11

    I also get 100gb for my onedrive good for two years, just for using bing rewards.
    That's an interesting reason to use Bing
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,531
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       07 May 2015 #12

    Vladimir said: View Post
    That's an interesting reason to use Bing
    It works. They charge $1.99 a month for 100gb so that is a good incentive I used saved me roughly $50


    I will probably get a 365 subscription next, that brings 1TB of storage.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,692
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 May 2015 #13

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    I am going to switch to Bing.

    For the rest of the week and see how I like it. Does anyone else use Bing, and do you really earn a lot of gift cards like they say?

    -Chuck
    I use Bing as my search engine, but don't bother with the "prize" stuff. To me it's just a ploy to get my email address and send me SPAM.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2014
    Walnut Beach, Milford, Ct
    Posts : 7,603
    Win10 Pro / Remix 3.0
       08 May 2015 #14

    Wynona said: View Post
    I use Bing as my search engine, but don't bother with the "prize" stuff. To me it's just a ploy to get my email address and send me SPAM.
    You are too suspicious of M$.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,692
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 May 2015 #15

    Dude said: View Post
    It works. They charge $1.99 a month for 100gb so that is a good incentive I used saved me roughly $50


    I will probably get a 365 subscription next, that brings 1TB of storage.
    Not any more, Dude! Office 365 subscribers now have unlimited storage with OneDrive. Not that we'll ever need all that much, but it's nice to know it's there if I need it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,692
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 May 2015 #16

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    You are too suspicious of M$.
    Not at all, Computiac, not at all. I never bother with that kind of stuff; I just don't want to have to weed through all the SPAM I'd get. Ever seen those boxes in the vestibule of restaurants wanting you to sign up for a free car, dishwasher, washing machine; take your pick. Yes, there might just be a prize at the end, but only for one person. Everyone else who signed up gets put on the SPAM list.

    Try looking at alternative auto insurance plans! I thought I was leaving my phone number for one insurance company, but for the next two months, I had to put a special message on my phone saying I was no longer interested in changing my insurance company! There were at least five messages per day, all ignoring my "I'm not interested" message!

    No thank you! Bing may be one of the good guys, but I'm not taking any chances. Besides, it's my choice on whether I go for it or not.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Walnut Beach, Milford, Ct
    Posts : 7,603
    Win10 Pro / Remix 3.0
       08 May 2015 #17

    Wynona said: View Post
    Not at all, Computiac, not at all. I never bother with that kind of stuff; I just don't want to have to weed through all the SPAM I'd get. Ever seen those boxes in the vestibule of restaurants wanting you to sign up for a free car, dishwasher, washing machine; take your pick. Yes, there might just be a prize at the end, but only for one person. Everyone else who signed up gets put on the SPAM list.

    Try looking at alternative auto insurance plans! I thought I was leaving my phone number for one insurance company, but for the next two months, I had to put a special message on my phone saying I was no longer interested in changing my insurance company! There were at least five messages per day, all ignoring my "I'm not interested" message!

    No thank you! Bing may be one of the good guys, but I'm not taking any chances. Besides, it's my choice on whether I go for it or not.
    Holy smokes, I was only jokin' wit ya'.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,692
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 May 2015 #18

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Holy smokes, I was only jokin' wit ya'.
    Ya didn't gimme a grin! I really thought it was out of character for you, but no grin meant you were serious?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2014
    Walnut Beach, Milford, Ct
    Posts : 7,603
    Win10 Pro / Remix 3.0
       08 May 2015 #19

    Me be serious ?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smily-happy.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	18637
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,364
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       08 May 2015 #20



    Bob, you can be kinda confusing sometimes.

    Wynona, you can always unsubscribe from annoying emails.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
SMS and Call sync Windows 10
Hello to all of you guys I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for example Win Phone 10, but also and other mobile platforms) with new Windows 10. Something like...
General Support
Is Microsoft going crazy, giving Ten for free!
Chillout Room
Remote Procedure Call (2)
Ever since downloading the updates for 10130 on my Surface Pro 3 (after a clean install) the Service Host: Remote Procedure Call is going crazy, running constantly at 50%+ CPU, as a result of which the device is constantly running hot and battery...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums