You may try this to stop Chrome using your location.
1. Click on the Chrome Menu Bar
on the top Right Corner.
2. Click on 'Settings'.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the resulting page. Click on 'Show advanced settings'
4. Under 'Privacy', click on 'Content Settings'
5. Scroll down to 'Location and select it ....
6. Click on 'Done' to end this.
7. Now Scroll Down to 'Network' and click on 'Change Proxy Settings'.
8. In the 'Privacy' tab, under 'Location', check 'Never allow websites to request for your location'.
9. Apply > OK.
See how it goes. Let us know.